Appealing for: Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Sorle
How long were you banned for: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name
: Linus Tech Tips
Your In-game Name: Jackson Smith
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46833654

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.3 2.1 2.2 3.3 - User was constantly micspamming extremely loud noises to disrupt a RP situation. User also failed to comply with multiple /me's and displayed a very poor attitude to the person making the /me's while doing so. Claimed favouritism in the administrative situation. Essentially tried to claim that nothing of actual significance was done wrong. Terrible record for said rulebreaks.

Why should this appeal be considered: I understand, I deserve those two weeks even a permaban, even though I already been given with 2 permabans which for some reason I have been unbanned for, I took those chances for granted and continued with my rule breaking, minging and overall annoyance for the community for my own self entertainment, all because I felt bored and wanted to troll, I do not expect anyone to forgive me and unban me but I love this server and want to continue playing it despite my behaviour which is unacceptable. no one likes to be annoyed and have a ruined experience of the roleplay server. I feel remorse for my actions yet I do not expect anyone to believe me after all those warnings and bans I have been given with. As I am a stupid person and i might forget my lesson and try to do it again, so consider this if i do break a rule permaban me and don't give me a chance to appeal back as I understand you guys are tired of continuous cycle, but I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart want to apologies as i don't want to be banned from a server that i enjoy spending time on and make new friends. I don't know what else to say but to hope you can consider this apology for better or the worst.

Additional Comment(s): I want to again, apologies for the players who genuinely wanted to role play as police officer and came across me and therefore had a ruined time because I decided to annoy them just because I though they were wasting my time without considering the RP/IG situation that I got myself into by provoking the players. And I want to apologies to Sorle that had to deal with me and witness me being a total minge and I understand why he though I wasn't here to role play and my attitude towards the admin and the player that i got into an argument with wasn't helping my case of understand what I did wrong and the fact that it was totally unacceptable. Rather than having a calmed admin sit I started to escalate the situation by raising my voice and acting displeased towards Sorle and the police officer. And on that note I want to apologies and I hope this can be put in the past and hopefully forgotten yet learned a valuable lesson from this which hopefully lasts and we don't have to be put in the same situation again which will result in me being permabanned.

Reaction score
Accepted under the condition that any punishment within 2 weeks of being unbanned will result in a month ban being placed without chance of appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.