Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Skippy

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Cody Abrams

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:81173613

IN-GAME NAME:
Cody Abrams

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Where do I start, well, hello. My name is Cody Abrams, obliviously. I feel like I belong within the Helper community. On Perpheads, people know me either by Sergeant Cody Abrams or the Gunsmith, since I love to make guns. Out of this community, I always feel like I have the obligation to help people. I spent most of my time at work, as a Firefighter/EMT, serving my community. In my free time, I love to spend it here on Perpheads and hanging out with some friends. I am also a Volunteer FF/EMT with another county.

I feel like being a helper is a big part of my life. I love to help people with everything. In game, I try to respond to almost every /help, if I am not in a situation. I also love to teach people the ropes, since when I first joined, I was completely lost. I do not want anyone else to experience that sense of being lost, so I choose to help the new players and some of the older players if they need it.

While I do spend a lot of time helping others, I try to get on discord every so often to help, but majority of the times, the question is answered in a thanos snap second. I will try to do a bit more, but I mainly try to help others in the server :).

As I said before, I feel obligated to help others, I sometimes feel that I was put on this earth to do so.

Anyways, thank you for reading this. I hope everyone has a great and blessed day!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Guidance

Do not feel the need to write large amounts. A few sentences is enough for you to be considered for the role.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Reaction score
+1 Cool ass dude! Met him when I first started playing Perp back in may! Friendly, chill dude to hang out with!

Reaction score
Cody is a very helpful person. I've seen him help lots of new players and he's always very patient and friendly with them

Reaction score
+1 This man is always on everyday and friendly enough to help New/Players I have seen him help new cops multiple times (cop main...). He would be a great addition to the helper team. Good luck!

Reaction score
+1

Skippy's always being active on discod,and in game,always helping players and always trying to be the first one who replies to help & support. When i wrote my question,and i need solution quickly,skippy respond me the question in 1 minute,and he actually helped me with that.
I hope i see skippy on helper,because he actually deserves it

Reaction score

Please be more active in help chat and re-apply then.

Status
Not open for further replies.