Skippy's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: skippy

ROLEPLAY NAME: Cody Abrams

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:81173613

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?: I don't really know where to start, as many of you know, my name is skippy, or Cody Abrams, depending if you see me on the forums, in the game server, or on the discord. With that being said, I have many reasonings why I wish to become apart of the one and only, helper community. To start off, I want to become a Helper, to obviously, help others. Apart of me, which I believe is true, is that I was put here to help others. I am currently a career Firefighter and EMT with a city, along with a Volunteer Firefighter/EMT within a county nearby. I am just the one to help others when they need assistance. I got into this career field, to help others, which I do on a daily basis, either during my work shift, or when I am off and have a call I need to go to to be a volunteer, I am always there.

Another reason why I wish to become a Helper is that I do not want new players to go through what I had to do, when I first started. When I first started, I was running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. I did not know what to do. I want to be there for those who were as lost as me when I first joined the server.

Finally, I want to further educate myself on things that I may not know within PerpHeads. Every day on Perpheads, I learn something new, that being as a police officer, paramedic, or a criminal. With me becoming a helper, I want to pass along those new things that I learn to better everyone's experience within the game server.

Overall, I feel that this was long overdue, but with a lot of things happening in my life for the past couple months, I did not have the time to dedicate to Perpheads, but I am now back in action and ready to help others when they need it!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I do not have anything further to state, other than, just saying I hope you have a good day and if you need anything, do not hesitate to ask me!

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

+1. Sad to see he hasn't mentioned how his role in the PLPD Human Resources team doesn't prove how he will be a great addition to the helper team, because in my opinion, it will. Skippy has quickly and accurately answered every HR ticket I have assigned him on PLPD.online weather that's officers who are new and don't understand something to officers who are requesting something basic from us, and helped with much more, even more than what @Sindarin does.

Hes friendly and I'm sure he will make a great addition to the helper team!

+1 very friendly person always willing to help people out and seeing them helping everyone out all the time

+1 friendly, active in ooc and in game, seen him a few times on civ and cop so he is pretty active, overall nice person, beat of luck on helper!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back