Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Skudist's 5th Enforcer Application

STEAM NAME: Skudist

IN-GAME NAME: Stefan Bachmeier

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79647838

INTRODUCTION

Good day ladies and gentlemen, may I introduce myself, my name is Robin, I was born and currently live in the capital of the Bundesland Hessen which is Wiesbaden. My favourite sport is Airsoft, however, I also like to play table tennis, basketball and sometimes even football. I am a student at a Gesamtschule (those who live in Germany have a clue what that is) and visit the 9th class. I am willing to become a police officer in the Landespolizei when I've finished school. One of my favourite things when I am on the computer is video editing, however, I also of course enjoy playing games and investigating cases as an Internal Affairs investigator. In the PLPD, I hold the rank of Sergeant and I am a Police Training Officer, Policy Officer (Head of Policing & Policy), Senior Investigator of the Internal Affairs and a Supervisor.

WHY I WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER

I am a person who wants everyone to follow the rules and laws in general, which most likely is why I am willing to become a police officer in Real-Life. I've made good experience with enforcing the rules already since I've been a server administrator on a German DarkRP server, which used to be slightly known for a short time, where I also helped a lot of people and enforced the rules very well. However, I am going to say more about that later. That was the key which brought me the first interest into becoming Enforcer on PERPheads. I began to like the server because of its seriousness which was completely missing on the German DarkRP server. However soon later a Livestream from Lewis088 (which was back then a server moderator) convinced me of becoming or attempting to become an enforcer, where a little spark turned into a fire. The spark is that I like to enforce the rules and help people out. Now since nearly one year, I've been trying to become an Enforcer.

MY EXPERIENCE

As I said already, I used to be a server administrator on a German DarkRP server which is however not existent anymore. If you want to you can skip this part as now I am going to explain how I became a staff member there. No, I did not apply for moderator there, the server owner came and said that he was looking for staff members as there was a lack of staff members at that time. He asked me because I've been on the server for a very long time and played there very actively. I received the rank, however, had no clue about the Admin Mod there (which was ULX). However, the owner or Head Administrator quickly taught me about the functions of the Admin Mod. Now, skipping time, I've been enforcing the rules on that server for some time until one incident occurred. In an evening, there was not much to do so I've decided to spectate some members. However, that happened until a bunch of people including the Head Administrator started to “protest” against me spectating few players. They began to become disrespectful. I do not want to say anything further than that unless requested. In a nutshell, my fellow staff colleagues became disrespectful to me and therefore I left the community.

KEY SKILLS

I am a very friendly and calm individual who also has the ability to say when something is just too excessive. I am able to take responsibility very well, which I've proven as a Police Supervisor in the PLPD and during the PH:GO tournaments as a Lead Marshal and Tournament Manager. To be competent and to be able to prevail are very important skills to be an Enforcer, which I do own. Also, an Enforcer should not be insubordinate. When on duty as a Police Sergeant, I listen to both stories and I am not biased to anyone during police situations (also wouldn't be during admin situations). I do rather help the people instead of directly punish them with the worst thing possible for them. I would first talk to them. Teamwork is also one of my key skills as demonstrated during the PH:GO tournaments during my time where I was a marshal and tournament manager.

MY PROMISE

I will never publish any internal or confident information without the permission of the command of the staff team, I will never misuse my powers to my advantage, I will perform my duties actively and appropriately and I will never punish someone for breaking the rules without enough evidence.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: YES

REQUIREMENTS:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓

2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✓

https://i.gyazo.com/91648727b7dc53881567a38bbb0d7b37.png https://i.gyazo.com/8a2df6140138aadd86b2977dec6e5ceb.png

3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them ✓

4. You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓ Current Microphone AKG C 3000 B

5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server ✓ I'm on daily

Last edited:
Reaction score
Skudist has been a consistently helpful and friendly member of the community, who possesses all the required knowledge to enforce the rules correctly. I can confidently say that Skudist would be a great candidate for Enforcer who would fit the role very well. Therefore, I will be supporting this application.

Viel Glück.

Status
Not open for further replies.