Reaction score
Skudist's Third Enforcer Application

Here we go again, after about 3 months

STEAM NAME: Skudist

IN-GAME NAME:
Stefan Bachmeier

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79647838

Germany

I was once an administrator in a german DarkRP Server. There are multiple reasons why I am not playing on that server anymore. One point is/was disrespect. My staff colleagues became very disrespectful after some time, including they laughed at me all the time in a negative way. Another point is that my staff colleagues were/are heavily biased to their friends. Which means that they would actually be on their side all the time and would never ban him. This is one thing which annoyed me in the most of my time where I was “on duty”. There for I was one of the only persons which at least tried to be as unbiased as possible.

Same would happen when I am a staff member. In general, I was always interested into the Enforcer rank, since I already liked my “job” in the old german DarkRP server already. But a stream from Lewis088 gave me more interest of being an enforcer or moderator in the PERPHeads community. It seemed to be fun, so this is one of the reasons why I would like to be an enforcer here.

One of the points where I should improve before writing another enforcer application were to prove to the administration team my rule and law knowledge. I currently am a Senior Officer of the PLPD with one commendation from a sergeant. Including, I was helping people in OOC and the help chat regarding rules. As some people have experienced, I try to make nearly all of my actions as realistic as possible. I personally prefer PassiveRP instead of Powergrowing. I usually open my Calm Café, where I sell coffee, snacks, etc. and I am Foreman of the Paralake Road Works. Where I also try to imply as much roleplay as possible, is in Police Situations. Examples are taking ID, checking registration of the vehicle etc. One of my favourite Roleplay Types is also some RoadcrewRP. I always set up my improved station at the roadcrew station when going on duty. I also try to RP repairing the car all the time. What I still don't like is that people are in a big rush which means that they want their car be repaired in 2 seconds, which sometimes interrupts my roleplay.

One of my task which I also really like to do is to help new players in this server. I already do so by answering questions in the Help chat and in the OOC. If I would meet a new player that is breaking rules, if I would be an enforcer, I would actually first help him/her, before using the ban hammer. If he ignores the help or is not interested in actually roleplaying on the server, I would probably give the user an harsher punishment, yet I would of course punish the person since apparently he/she hasn't red the rules appropriately.

I think that I would be a good enforcer, since I have a good law and rule knowledge, try to be friendly at all time and act very professional. I never directly attack anyone personally. I also act very mature, serious and calm at all time. I know when it is the right time to make fun and the right time to be serious. I've been since about 1.74 years on the server and gained some experience over here. I believe that a lot of people in the community know me and know how to contact me. To the people which don't, there are several possibilities to contact me. Over steam, over TeamSpeak, in-game and in the forums. Currently I have 0 Bans and 2 Warnings where the last one has been issued in the beginning of 2015. Meaning that it is about 1.5 years old.

Requirements:
1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Currently One Month
2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. Currently 2 warnings and no bans (Last warning issued beginning 2015)
3.You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. I am currently a senior officer which is proving my law and a bit my rule knowledge.
4. You must have access to and use a microphone. An AKG C3000 B
5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server Being on it every day I am at home. Also actively talking to members.

Thanks for reading my application. Feel free to write down your opinion about me and if I should become an enforcer. Also state a reason if possible. Else, I wish you a nice day.

User0

To be honest I haven't even seen your role-play name in the game? Maybe you change it too much... stick to one name until you get staff then change it every day like I did. I also never have seen you in OOC don't know if it's because I am fat or not on when you are.

Reaction score
I can never remember who you are, most players who run for Enforcer are known to the community.

I can't recall ever seeing a report from you or not even that many action requests.

I just don't see you being part of the staff team unfortunately.

- Neutral as I don't really know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.