Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Skudist's Enforcer Application

STEAM NAME: Skudist

IN-GAME NAME: Stefan Bachmeier

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79647838

Germany-Flag-icon.png
Germany

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: So, I can't exactly tell why I want to be an enforcer, but there are some reasons. Reasons do include but are not limited to is my previous experience, my will to help people, especially new people on the server and to enforce the rules.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Yes,

Previous Experience
I was once a administrator in a german DarkRP Server. The reason why I don't play there any more are my staff colleagues, which were firstly very disrespectful and they gave friends a special treatment on the server. Means that they would never ban him even if they go on a Mass RDM spree. If I would change my mind and want to play there again, that wouldn't be possible, 'cause their server is down or closed. Yet I still had a lot of fun caring about reports and stuff.

Rule and Law Knowledge
One of the points where I should improve before writing another enforcer application were to prove to the administration team my rule and law knowledge. I was helping people in OOC and the help chat regarding rules and gave + or -supports to AR's and stated all rules and laws that have been broken.

Roleplay
As some people have experienced, I try to make nearly all of my actions as realistic as possible. I personally prefer PassiveRP instead of Powergrowing. I usually open my “Currywurstbude”, where I sell german food and drinks. I try to make everything being RPed as much as it is possible.

Helping (new) Player(s)
One of my task which I also really like to do is to help new players in this server. I already do so by answering questions in the Help chat and in the OOC. If I would meet a new player that is breaking rules, if I would be an enforcer, I would actually first help him/her, before using the ban hammer. If he ignores the help or is not interested in actually roleplaying on the server, I would then think if the player shouldn't still be on the server (means ban or warn him).

Contact and Activity
Everyone is able to contact me all the time. There are several possibilities to contact me. Those are over the TS3 server, on the forums, over steam and usually in-game. On the holidays or in the weekend, I am usually on the server on about 8 AM (GMT +1) already, where usually is no staff member online.

Ban and Warnings Record
I currently have 2 warnings and no bans on record. The last warning has been issued in the January of 2015. It was that time, where I didn't think about 3.4 all the time and often did forget the rules.
Requirements

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Currently 4 Weeks
  2. No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. Last warning as already said has been issued at the beginning of 2015
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Thanks for reading my application and feel free to comment your opinion about me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Skudist, you are a very dedicated member of the community and I always see you in help chat and on the forums trying to help people and get involved with the community. However, you're just one of those people who I can't see as "staff material". I think you would make a great enforcer I just couldn't imagine you as a member of staff, although you do deserve a chance. Your application isn't the best to be honest, it could be improved to make it a little more convincing.

You have more positives than negatives, even though I can't see you as staff material I think you deserve a chance so I'll be +Supporting this enforcer application. I really doubt that you will be accepted since Bean Can has just had their 6th enforcer application denied and he is an outstanding member of the community and I think, I'm sure the community would agree with me, he would deserve a chance more than you.

But good luck with your enforcer application!

Kind Regards,
Daragh.

Status
Not open for further replies.