SleepyMode

IN-GAME NAME

Jessica Fox

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:29112457

COUNTRY

Israel

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER
For well over a year now I have carefully thought about applying for this role, I have done mistakes and you can say that some may be pretty serious, however, I have made attempts to change and I do believe that I am doing pretty well as of recently.
I would most importantly like to become an enforcer because for first I tend to end up playing in times during which there are not many staff members playing and if there are it's usually Bolli or Xquality which tend to be quite busy and as for so there are not any staff members to deal with situations occurring at the time.
I tend to read through the servers rules regularly and am highly familiar with them, and the same thing applies for the forum rules and the construction booklet, meaning I believe I am capable of enforcing them.

I do believe I have all of the traits specified in the thread "The Ideal Candidate":
- I am able to understand the difference between a mistake and an accident, especially considering I made mistakes myself in the past, some being pretty serious ones.
- I do believe I am able to keep a clear and professional head, control my temper and listen to both sides, and afterwards make a fair outcome.
- I am able to listen to and digest a lot of information at once and take action appropriately.
- I have a lot of confidence in myself and am able to work with people I don't know just as well as with people I do know.
- I am very open to feedback and actively try to improve myself and work on everything that is wrong.
- As I said above, I made mistakes myself and fully understand the other side when it comes to this.

Other than that, I also believe it's a great opportunity for me to improve my ability to work with other people and all of the traits written above, as well as a way to contribute to the community which is the primary reason for which I am applying.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK
Yes, I am.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY
Thank you for reading, I'll appreciate any feedback so I can improve for later on, I always try to improve.

Finally, I know this application is short but I do believe I have added more than enough, and writing more just to make this application longer is absolutely not necessary, but I appreciate it if you read it!​

Status
Not open for further replies.