nutrient10's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
As much as I'd love to make a perpnet meme for ratings, I'll give a constructive response.

Personally, I do not feel you involve yourself in all aspects of RP as you mainly play as an officer and I've barely seen you off duty the past 6 months. For example, I wouldn't feel comfortable with someone dealing with reports for situations they barely involve themselves in. I've made similar replies to others that mainly play as cop for example when Shay applied. I wouldn't like someone like this dealing with rules that mainly apply for criminals or even building bases ect where discretion can be the difference behind someone breaking or not breaking a vague rule. If I saw you as a civilian more, I'd change my mind.

Reaction score
Thank you for your constructive reply, Dai.

I fully understand why this was said as I do go cop quite a bit. However, I do get involved with a lot of civ/crim stuff although it isn't too often. I have been doing more stuff off duty recently to improve on this aspect, however, I am still very confident in both areas of the rules as although I do go cop often, I have had lots of experience from both sides throughout my time in this community.

Thank you again, Dai and I can fully understand why you've said this as nobody would like an inexperienced staff member dealing with something such as what you've listed above but it looks like I'll have to try and prove you wrong.

Reaction score
You're a top lad, spoken to you on the server and in TS3, and overall personality wise you fit the role of enforcer. People have pointed out a lack in versatility when it comes to your play style, but in my opinion, that's really not needed for the role of enforcer. @rogue is probably the best example for this, passive RPing even as a cop. Overall I'd say that you'd make a pretty good enforcer, Never had an issue with you at all. Best of luck with this application.

Reaction score
Nice guy, patrolled with you quite a bit from the PD side of things I could see you becoming an enforcer but regarding the criminal side of things I haven't seen you be apart of if I can see you more doing criminal side of things on the server my verdict will be shifted to a +Support.

Reaction score
Thank you, Rhys. Again, it's understandable that you think that about my play style, despite you being inactive for a while, although I am confident that this won't make a difference in my abilities as an Enforcer due to my overall experience in the community and my knowledge of the rules.

Reaction score
Hello Nutrient,

When I first Met you, Around 1 year or so ago, When I did your Stage 3, You were mingy and took nothing seriously, HOWEVER, When I left to now, You have improved and shown a great deal of competency During RP And OOC. Including the forums. You have always done everything by the book and don't go around minging.

You are active which is great and shows that someone Won't be inactive half the time,
You are always wanting to help people and sort things out;
Take that situation around 3-4 days ago, you helped myself with that and showed that you can be calm and not scream and shout.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.