Sniper ammo time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes):
Alright so i was on the server today trying to craft sniper ammo. I took the timer on it. It was on 25 minutes for just one single box of sniper ammo with 10 bullets. This really needs to get fixed. Refined metal also takes about 2 min to craft and if you gonna craft the m82 sniper it will probably take 1h+ to make one. This Really needs to get fixed!

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Ruins peoples roleplay.

Optional additions: Fix it
11039759_1624897974406672_291866645_n.jpg

List of Mixtures in need of crafting timer calibration:

- Refined metal
- Beretta M9 Grip

Comment on this post if you find any other mixture that needs its crafting timer calibrated.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Absolute +support

Its ridiculous that you need almost 3 minutes for just one refined metal.
I was about to craft just one component for the M82 today, the scope.
Takes 8 refined metal. So? Thats about 30 minutes for just one component.
As it takes 4 components to craft the M82 I would so take 2 hours to craft it.

I really dislike this as it takes way too much time, and I think the time should be shortened by the time you usually needed to craft it (before the newest update).

Reaction score
Good that you noticed this! I believe this is easily fixed by simply reducing the crafting time for refined metal, same thing was done with drugs plants the other day.
I spoke with Bolli a couple of hours ago, after Andii informed me about this, and he told me he would tell Stephen about it, hopefully meaning this will be corrected shortly.

The same goes for the Beretta M9, the timer is "broken" and it takes about 2min to craft a simple Beretta M9 Grip.

We should probably use this thread to write down any further Weapon components or other mixtures we find with an unrealistically long timer. Added a short list at the end of Andiis post, comment if you find any other mixtures with this problem so that they can be added to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.