SNUSMUS enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: SNUSMUS

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:184086568

IN-GAME NAME: Amy Best

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I really enjoyed being staff, it was a lot of fun. I know the rules very well and also know how to enforce the rules. I am fair and see things from everyones perspective. I'm easy to talk to and patient. I personally think I was doing very well as a moderator and showed myself in a more mature way during reports and sits. I am very unbiased. I don't treat anyone different. I learned that if you go into an admin sit with a friendly tone and understanding most people are more willing to admit to the rule break and more willing to understand the rules.
I am also very active.

I want to be an enforcer again because it was genuinely a lot of fun, I have all the time in the world and can get on the server whenever which is a bonus if there is a ton of reports and backup is needed. I also really do miss being in the staff team and working with a lot of lovely people in the staff team.

I am back to stay on the server, and I've put everything behind me from previous situations, and I have moved on.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
No I will not come on drunk anymore, it was a 2 weekend thing and it makes my stomach turn just by thinking about it.

As I said in my last application I don't see the point of writing a whole essay to get my point across.
Thank you for reading :)

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following four requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. (Yup)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (Yup)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. (Yup)
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. (Does people even use TS anymore?)

Reaction score
-1 Never has played portal however +2 becuase there a good person overall that has helped a bunch, however never played portal

Reaction score
+support, wonderful human being and handled staffing very well last time so don't see why the fuck not it wouldn't get accepted tbh

oh btw Snusmus, you're drinking this Saturday right?

Reaction score
A HUGE +1. I always run into Snusmus at bazzar and always pick on her and her calling me "Piss Boy". I never seen her toxic ever and always Friendly! We also Pick on Oddy a lot as well! Good Luck on your application Friend!!

Status
Not open for further replies.