SNUSMUS's enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Steam name: SNUSMUS

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:184086568

Why do you want to be enforcer:
I'd like to become an enforcer to help out more as Helper is very limited. I've gained quite a lot of rule knowledge during my year on the server. There are many times I see things I could help out with but it's not my job since I am helper and it isn't my job to enforce rules on that level, which is something I wish to do! I love the community and want to give back more to it, as I am usually very active and got all the time in the world to do so.
I'm quite patient when dealing with OOC stuff, and I see myself as a fair person and I know when to put my foot down.
I'm often on times where mods aren't as active and see reports building up, or times when it isn't many mods, I want to enforce the rules and help out in other ways than I do now.

Do you have anything else to say?
This is a short application but I think I've said what's necessary. Feedback would be appreciated :)
Thank you for reading

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. (Could be more active on TS)

Reaction score
Always fun to be around and a definite personality that would do well on the staff team!
Good luck

Reaction score
Very good knowledge on rules, still yells at me if i almost break a rule.
and very good personality

+support

very good candidate

Reaction score
super friendly, never gets in any sort of "beef" and is always welcoming to whomever, lovely personality and would do great as an enforcer.

However the freak listens to death metal, apart from that all good.

Reaction score
is honest in their application, that in itself takes balls

+support
Tbh I pointed this out to the staff team before that the TeamSpeak requirement should be changed to be and/or Discord as the TeamSpeak is rarely used by New Players anymore and is mostly for private channels where everyone is sitting it out in the bottom channels. Discord is way more suited for availability, support and basically everything else.

Reaction score
Mid application imo
Mid crim character, i personally dont think you know the more advanced rule sets and situations when it comes to crims and from what I've seen all you do is stay at bazaar.
I also agree with Jamie about the Giraffe stuff

Reaction score
Mid application imo
Mid crim character, i personally dont think you know the more advanced rule sets and situations when it comes to crims and from what I've seen all you do is stay at bazaar.
I also agree with Jamie about the Giraffe stuff
Thank you for your feedback! However I do crim stuff quite a lot. I'm no longer as active at bazaar as I used to be, In the past all I did was staying at Bazaar but that's a long time ago :)

And Giraffes are not real

Reaction score
Thank you for your feedback! However I do crim stuff quite a lot. I'm no longer as active at bazaar as I used to be, In the past all I did was staying at Bazaar but that's a long time ago :)

And Giraffes are not real
As much as you say you do "crim" stuff I have never seen you raid/in shoot outs and all you do is sit in a base and grow. More times or not the bases you are in are not allowed (not built by yourself ofc) but also people using them illegally and often reported. I like you as a person but do not think your ready for staff

Reaction score
As much as you say you do "crim" stuff I have never seen you raid/in shoot outs and all you do is sit in a base and grow. More times or not the bases you are in are not allowed (not built by yourself ofc) but also people using them illegally and often reported. I like you as a person but do not think your ready for staff
Thank you for your feedback!
After I joined the org I am in now I've been raiding more and been in more shootouts. If I am in a base that isn't allowed I usually point it out, if not I point it out in Staff chat as well. My most previous raid was this morning, so I do more than just sit in a base and grow :)
But I appreciate your feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.