Snusmus enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:SNUSMUS

ROLEPLAY NAME: Amy Best

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:184086568

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
As I’ve said in the past I’d like to become an enforcer again, I enjoyed doing reports and helping out. I know the rules very well and know how to enforce the rules. I have an incredibly wonky sleep schedule which means I’m on at day time and night time and sometimes both is needed.

I like to see things from both sides and not instantly jump to conclusion.
I am amazingly enough incredibly patient.
I am unbiased.
I am VERY active on the server and I’ve got all the time in the world.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
When I resigned as mod previously it was in a very childish manner and for childish reasons, and for those involved that I haven’t apologized to, I’m sorry. It’s in the past, I’ve put it behind me and I hope everyone else can too.

Role Requirements
Your application will be rejected if you do not meet these requirements

• Your total time played on the server must be at least one week
  • You must not have any in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on the server or forums in the last month
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them
  • You must have access to and use a microphone
  • You must maintain an active presence on Community Platforms e.g. Discord and Forums
  • You must not have been rejected for a staff role in the last 3 months
  • You cannot apply if you have been accepted for helper in the last 3 months

Reaction score
I'm saying it again from her last app A HUGE +1. I always run into Snusmus at bazzar and always pick on her and her calling me "Piss Boy" EDIT: When I was piss boy . I never seen her toxic ever and always Friendly! We also Pick on Oddy a lot as well! Good Luck on your application Friend!!

Reaction score
+support to the Norwegian gal

She's got experience and we need people of good moral character to fill in the gap after the recent incident. Just give it to her to help cover the early morning hours ASAP.

Reaction score
I know Amy used to be a great mod and is very nice even tho I was a total dick to her when I started playing on the server so would love to see her get enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.