So many whiners...

Reaction score
The best thing that I would do is report it, their going to make your RP experience bad get a admin to stop them before they make other players RP experience awfull.

Reaction score
Andy Brown said:
The best thing that I would do is report it, their going to make your RP experience bad get a admin to stop them before they make other players RP experience awfull.
Theres my problem. I dont like Ruleplay. If players dont know the rules but stay on the server or even be admins, I quit.
Serious Roleplay should stay serious Roleplay. Getting shot gunpointed at them and all these things are so obvious
against any RP Rules... you dont even have to read rules to know that. The stupidity of many players makes me sick.

But hey, lets see how it turns out today. :)

Reaction score
i agree withmyrothas people are making such an big deal of everything like you and other people say.

Reaction score
Myrothas said:
Well well... i gave it another try today.
After the first 15 Minutes an Enforcer destroyed RP Scene with breaking the 3.24 Rule
and at the end a Cop shot at me in Gun Point and broke Fear RP. I logged off, after my screen
went from red to black. Noone cares about rules, even the Enforcers act like total morons.
Im out for another week. Bye guys.

http://www.twitch.tv/mediengulli/b/515939568

Enforcer: 0:18:00
Cop: 01:54:15
that is just said when enforcers mods or admins brake an rule they are there to tell the people that they need to follow the rules i think its the best to just make an complaint.

Reaction score
•Makes a threat about killine me• kidnappS Guy and shoots him so he Can't kill me, screaming RDM RDM IM GETTING ADMIN• just a wasteof time in some admins sits.

Reaction score
BB53D3DF08F4CF2B241E5DB98C5CF206BEC7A703