So many whiners...

Reaction score
... i stopped playing 1 week ago, because everyone starts swearing and complaining ingame.
Noone cares about the rule 3.24, its only a ruleplay - not a roleplay. I can understand, if someone
fails in RP, but why not just telling that in LOOC instead of yelling it all over the place. Why does everyone
destroys my RP immersion almost every single time. People know my name even before i told them about
my Name. I get SMS and calls from ppl who i never met before, even Org Invites out of nowhere.
Im too lazy to write a report every single time and i just want to enjoy the game. I told for example Paralyzed
(after the game and in meta steam chat) that he failed rp and he instablocked me. I cant understand why
people do not enjoy playing on this server. Relogs in battles, flaming in ooc and continuesly calling admins
into an RP scene... im sick of it. I'll join the server in a few days to give it a nother try, but i guess what happens.

Please to almost every single one of you, enjoy the game and keep the ruleplay in LOOC and AFTER the scenes.

Reaction score
I totally agree. This is a major problem on the server now on. The Admins is trying to work it out and yeah. We have to make the best of the situations, but i think we really need to solve this by putting up new rules against yelling out of character like "OMG IM CALLING AN ADMIN"... This is obvious... Admins you should really take a look into this problem, people are using "I'm going call an admin" against people. I've seen it much and heard it.

Regards
IC = Sergei Zavoratko
OOC= Laladin Jenkins

Trande

WishedPureIce said:
I totally agree. This is a major problem on the server now on. The Admins is trying to work it out and yeah. We have to make the best of the situations, but i think we really need to solve this by putting up new rules against yelling out of character like "OMG IM CALLING AN ADMIN"... This is obvious... Admins you should really take a look into this problem, people are using "I'm going call an admin" against people. I've seen it much and heard it.

Regards
IC = Sergei Zavoratko
OOC= Laladin Jenkins
There is a rule against it:

3.24 In and out of character - Don’t bring out of character situations in character, for example screaming "RDM" when being shot at.

Reaction score
WishedPureIce said:

Regards
IC = Sergei Zavoratko
OOC= Laladin Jenkins
The Big problem is no one is even following them... And Admins don't enforce that rule...

Reaction score
Myrothas;n25038 said:
... i stopped playing 1 week ago, because everyone starts swearing and complaining ingame.
Noone cares about the rule 3.24, its only a ruleplay - not a roleplay. I can understand, if someone
fails in RP, but why not just telling that in LOOC instead of yelling it all over the place. Why does everyone
destroys my RP immersion almost every single time. People know my name even before i told them about
my Name. I get SMS and calls from ppl who i never met before, even Org Invites out of nowhere.
Im too lazy to write a report every single time and i just want to enjoy the game. I told for example Paralyzed
(after the game and in meta steam chat) that he failed rp and he instablocked me. I cant understand why
people do not enjoy playing on this server. Relogs in battles, flaming in ooc and continuesly calling admins
into an RP scene... im sick of it. I'll join the server in a few days to give it a nother try, but i guess what happens.

Please to almost every single one of you, enjoy the game and keep the ruleplay in LOOC and AFTER the scenes.

True story.

Reaction score
WishedPureIce said:

Regards
IC = Sergei Zavoratko
OOC= Laladin Jenkins
Well let me comment on you, you're whining about every misstake I make. I don't care if you don't like me, but it's verry irritating and we all have to learn something. But don't make such a big deal out of everything.

Mark Johnson

Reaction score
I totally agree with you Myrothas, people are making such big deals out of everything and ruin RP situations way too quick and way too many times. Me and my friends are getting bored of those people, trying to ban everyone for the tiniest misstakes or argueing about everything. Of course it's needed sometimes, but not every day.

The ban requests are sad in my opinion, you REQUEST to ruin someone's gameplay on the server by banning him. This is really sad in my opinion, of course you have to follow the rules, but sometimes misstakes are made and you have to give them another chance.

Then you have the warnings, I like those, they give you another chance as I mentioned above. But still there's a limit of warnings and then it leads to a ban, still this isn't justice.. I think there must be a time limit for the warning or something so you can fix the warning, so you guys can trust us again.

Regards,
-Destershot
-Mark Johnson

Trande

WishedPureIce said:

Regards
IC = Sergei Zavoratko
OOC= Laladin Jenkins
Admins kick quite often for this rule.

Reaction score
Yeah I agree with some of this. One time I was cop and I handcuffed someone for a perfect reason, after that he stalled the RP by saying "failrp" "im calling an admin" "im not doing anything its fail" "you're getting banned" etc. They just ruin the RP and that's my only fault with this server.

Reaction score
One time, I ticketed someone who broke law 9.9. He said "I am getting admin if you ticket me!" So I ticketed him and he reported me.

Trande

Puma123 said:
One time, I ticketed someone who broke law 9.9. He said "I am getting admin if you ticket me!" So I ticketed him and he reported me.
THis happens nearly everytime. Or someone decides to pull out a gun, and shoots you in the face.

Reaction score
Puma123 said:
Yeah, next time a cop wants to ticket me in reallife - ill try the same.

Reaction score
Puma123 said:
Introducing the /report function!

No but seriously guys, you can always just report it and it can be dealt with. It can't be stopped in any other way. I understand you can't be bothered to do it every time but there is no other way to stop it if you can't be bothered.

Reaction score
Myrothas;n25038 said:

YAh true

Reaction score
Well well... i gave it another try today.
After the first 15 Minutes an Enforcer destroyed RP Scene with breaking the 3.24 Rule
and at the end a Cop shot at me in Gun Point and broke Fear RP. I logged off, after my screen
went from red to black. Noone cares about rules, even the Enforcers act like total morons.
Im out for another week. Bye guys.

http://www.twitch.tv/mediengulli/b/515939568

Enforcer: 0:18:00
Cop: 01:54:15

Trande

Myrothas said:
After the first 15 Minutes an Enforcer destroyed RP Scene with breaking the 3.24 Rule
and at the end a Cop shot at me in Gun Point and broke Fear RP. I logged off, after my screen
went from red to black. Noone cares about rules, even the Enforcers act like total morons.

Make a admin complaint about the Enforcer. He is obviously breaking 3.24.

Reaction score
Myrothas said:

im sick of all the complaints... thats why i quit the server again. in a few days ill give it another try. i want to PLAY!

Reaction score
Okay, its five weeks later and I guess I'll give it another try tomorrow + streaming.
Hope you are all fine and that I will have a great time. Till then. :)

PS. I maybe get some german guys checking out the server, if it doesnt end in another ruleplay.