M

Reaction score
default_logo_3.png

FROM
Greggs-1.jpg

TO

the-best-way-to-visit-amsterdam.jpg
What is this?
Inspired by a conversation with @Duffy about TrandeCon, I offered an idea of trying to cram as many roleplay faggots onto one cheap, two night mini cruise.

When?
Sometime later in 2015/first half of 2016

Price?
As a 'ballpark figure', cabins for 4 are between 140-160 GBP, and if you can divide by 4, that roughly works out at between £35 and £40 for each person; both ways. Meals include a phat buffet which is £23/pp (and so we were speculating just doing that on the return leg of the journey, whilst covering food for ourselves on the outbound trip), and £11 for breakfast. Meal arrangements would be at your own discretion, as yes, they're a fucking rip off.

Oh yeah, the cabins are dogshite too:
pl_cabin_b4_cm_12.jpg

Duration?
2 nights, possibly spending the first morning in Newcastle and then the rest of the evening upon arrival back.

Just as a sidenote, they do a very cheap bus-transfer to Amsterdam from the ferry port and back.

What do you need?
-A valid passport.
-Be 16 or over.
-Banter.

What if I'm not from the UK?
There's a few options. What I do know, though, is that unless you're going NEWCASTLE > AMSTERDAM the same way we are, we won't be booking together.
A) You can make your own way to Amsterdam. Walk, swim, fucking fly - it's none of our concern.
B) You can arrange the cruise to Newcastle with some other folk coming from Amsterdam to us, spend some time in Ncl with us, and then return to Amsterdam and spend time there with us.

Who's currently interested?
- @Chris
- @Duffy
- @MattIsMadForCod
- @AyJay
- @MrLewis
- @Zan116
- @ThomasGeorge

- @Trande
- @Chrissy
- @AaronD1234

Register your interest:

NAME:
DESCRIBE YOUR AVAILABILITY UP UNTIL THE END OF THIS YEAR:
HOW YOU WOULD TRAVEL, IF NOT FROM NCL>AMS>NCL:

Remember, this isn't you signing up to go, we'd just like some idea of how many people would want to.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Lets pretend that we won't get raped.

NAME: AyJay

DESCRIBE YOUR AVAILABILITY UP UNTIL
THE END OF THIS YEAR: I'm antisocial as Fuck. always avaliable.

Can we stop off at Germany to see Fredy?

Reaction score
I would probably go just to beat the life out of Chris and Ayjay.
Name: Zayne
Describe: I'm available most of the time unless something comes up in-real life, which I am sure would not happen.
How would you travel from NCL > AMS > NCL:
I would probably get someone to drop me off in Newcastle then just improvise. My Dad probably would not come back to pick me up because he is an asshole.

Reactions: M

Trande

NAME: Dejan the Man
DESCRIBE YOUR AVAILABILITY UP UNTIL THE END OF THIS YEAR: Really depends on the date. I am always free on vacations of course.
HOW YOU WOULD TRAVEL, IF NOT FROM NCL>AMS>NCL: My parents planned to see Amsterdam, would be perfect timing, eh?

ThomasGeorge

NAME: Tom Hill, mate.
DESCRIBE YOUR AVAILABILITY UP UNTIL THE END OF THIS YEAR: Probably free.
HOW YOU WOULD TRAVEL, IF NOT FROM NCL>AMS>NCL: Get a train or something

Reaction score
NAME: Cameron Hill
DESCRIBE YOUR AVAILABILITY UP UNTIL THE END OF THIS YEAR: Depends, I'm still in 6th form, so bare that in mind and that
HOW YOU WOULD TRAVEL, IF NOT FROM NCL>AMS>NCL: Choo choo motherfuckers all aboard the dank train.

Reactions: M
Reaction score

NAME: jon
DESCRIBE YOUR AVAILABILITY UP UNTIL THE END OF THIS YEAR: any time on holiday
HOW YOU WOULD TRAVEL, IF NOT FROM NCL>AMS>NCL: no other way then with a plane..

Reaction score
Sounds fun, but on the other hand, I don't want to babysit.

Reaction score
NAME: Riekelt (duh)
DESCRIBE YOUR AVAILABILITY UP UNTIL THE END OF THIS YEAR: No idea.
LOCATION: Urk, Flevoland, The Netherlands, Europe, Planet Earth, Galaxy, Universe
HOW YOU WOULD TRAVEL, IF NOT FROM NCL>AMS>NCL: AMS>NCL>AMS (The last AMS>NCL and then back home.)
If anything goes wrong i'll hijack the ship.

BvQwOPnIIAA_Pht.jpg

Reaction score
So basically you want a naval version of that shit trip to France I did in upper school? I'll pass, kid. Get good, kid. Smarten up, kid. Shit idea, kid. Get rekt, kid. Scrub off, kid.