(SOLVED) Can't place any points into genetics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've played on this server many years ago, but only for a few hours. I rejoined today and I found that I cannot allocate any of my genetic points, I can see the green + symbol but clicking it doesn't do anything. I've tried it in a variety of different resolutions and windowed/fullscreen mode but no dice. All of my genetics are currently at 0.

Last edited:
Solution
After buying a new genetic point it let me use one gene point but I still cannot allocate anything else. It seems like the server didn't give me the bonus 5 genes everyone starts out with. Anything that can be done?

EDIT: problem solved! It turns out that asking the NPC to add more genes when I had 0 didn't actually cost anything, I was able to get my first 5 genes for free just from talking to the NPC. Everything is good now. Thanks everyone for the help
Reaction score
if you allocated them before then you cant allocate any if some of the bars are filled in genetics it means you already spent them you can go to the hospital and reset them, see what it does

Reaction score
Could you send some screenshots of what it looks like, specifically when you press Q, the left side of the screen. Also your genetic tab in the F1 menu and the dialogue the NPCs give

Reaction score
@Synatec I haven't tried that yet as I don't have enough money to add some. In a couple hours I should have enough, I'll give it a try then.

Reaction score
After buying a new genetic point it let me use one gene point but I still cannot allocate anything else. It seems like the server didn't give me the bonus 5 genes everyone starts out with. Anything that can be done?

EDIT: problem solved! It turns out that asking the NPC to add more genes when I had 0 didn't actually cost anything, I was able to get my first 5 genes for free just from talking to the NPC. Everything is good now. Thanks everyone for the help

Attachments

• 4000_screenshots_20200628202825_1.jpg
    4000_screenshots_20200628202825_1.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.