[SOLVED] Connection Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well since I got my new w-lan router I got some issues with my connection, but not from the beginning, it started yesterday so around 1 and a half week after I go it.In some online games I got a stable connection, in some for 4 minutes and in a few for around 20 secs. Furthermore I can't use my browser anymore as it keeps loosing the connection aswell, but the weir thing is: If I tab on my desctop, I see that my computer is still connected with the router, only the game or the browser looses the connection. I tried it with an other w-lan stick, I tried with a cable from the stick to my computer, nothing helps.

I hope someone here can help me (and maybe others if someone has the same problem) so I can play and browse on a good level again.

P.S. I got Windows 10 if this changes anything

P.P.S It's a 3 in 1 device, telephone, tv and w-lan/lan

Regards,
Scrabuz

Last edited:
Reaction score
Some routers may require setting up and provides an area or website that allows you to change options long as you know what you are doing it can help.

Or it could be something interfering with it for example a unsecured router can be accessed even by android users. Windows 10 has a feature that allows people you call friends to access your router and use it I advise turning that off. If everything fails contact your service provider we did then download went from 600kb to 7.4mb

Status
Not open for further replies.