[SOLVED] My post has been rated with bad spelling when nothing is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Minilarro rated my thread with bad spelling, "whitelisted" is not a word in the dictionary yet is a commonly used term to the gaming community. That is the only, non-dictionary word in my post. I want it removed because of this :(

Reaction score
I know this is in the wrong place but still has to be said. One simple negative rating like this really isn't a big deal. It is not counted on your profile anymore, so if you receive one that is not needed just ignore it. Obviously if the same person keeps doing it, report it, but for one situation like this, don't bother.

Reaction score
I HAVE RECEIVED SUFFICIENT SUPPORT FROM THE COMMUNITY
6fd709eca96d051131ca15bdca5a4c20.png

Reaction score
"allot".

EDIT

Aswell as several otters actually. Also, if you are to say I've broken a forum rule in the last, I'd prefer you to have evidence of it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A lot (two words) is an informal phrase meaning "many." It can take an adjective, for example, "a sizeable lot."

Allot means "to distribute between or among." It has the same root as lottery.

Alot does not exist as a word.

Reaction score
Closed

This thread is accomplishing nothing - I will have a look at the original post, for future reference please use the 'report' function available to you on the forums or alternatively open a PM with a staff member.

reverse-1236425582_ol-man-approves.gif

... p.s I found your grammatical error:

''
7a0a24c0bb.png
''

Status
Not open for further replies.