Something that's been on my mind lately.

Reaction score
Me and my GCSE'S its non of your business to be fair you don't know what's happened in my life do you? not saying this caused it but it gave a major lead up; I was deaf till the age of 8 and missed tons of school work and needed to catch up, by the time my SAT's came I was unprepared and failed. 2012-13 My cousin tried to attempt to end her life on 3 occasions and all failed.
People to this day still harass me about my GCSE's they're not banned.

So this is something that's been on my mind and its to do with the community and what I think, as you may know I recently got banned for following a player repeatedly around the map and you know in my opinion it wasn't valid and you can even see my demo, the video I uploaded was a 30 minute demo with like two stages where I met Mandy.

Anyway onto the topic:

I believe that my ban was unfair because lets face it back in 2014-2015 as you may know or not know there was two people from Sweden who got harassed and eventually left the community because of people saying "steroids" when actually this was untrue, you know who you are if you did bully them now a matter of fact these people was harassed over a span of 6 months to a year and the only person who stopped it was me and Mattis @MattIs
Everyone started to jump on the bandwagon and aim for Garo and Andii as a target.
@Andoyan @Garo.k

Case two:Ermak Dimon.
Ermak Dimon was a young individual from Russia and he was bullied out of the community / harassed by certain members for being squeaky. Instead everybody jumped on him too and started taking the mick out of him, nothing happened to them did it? however not appearing to be some special bean but I actually helped him out and what happened? I got a forum warning for "bumping the thread" when supporting an individual.

Case three: Chloe.
Now Chloe is a friend from my old primary school and was harassed by around 10-20 men back in 2013 and you know what? one of them got banned for it but still this just shows that woman have more authority don't it?

Like I'm not trying to say that any admins, moderators or enforcers are trying to be the Alpha males of situations but please put this into understanding and realised that these players was harassed and nothings been done. :)

Reaction score
Its the internet Aaron. Nasty things are what take place.

Maybe you should look into bully proof windows.

Love you

Reaction score
Inb4 Bum lick comments. Im not arse licking Aaron here but honestly you need to take a look at yourself if you are taking the piss out of people for what ever reason. Ok a good joke here and there but i have whitenessed many occasions of Aaron being targeted. Think before you say something mean because if it was you, you would hate it.

Reaction score

Don't bully people pls
5dcf6186ea.jpg

Reaction score
You made the GSCE thing a meme yourself. You never told anyone to stop talking about it, you actually laughed about it yourself. You even said it yourself, if you took offence from the GSCE's then you probably shouldn't have mentioned it. The Ermak situation is very different aswell, Ermak understood quickly that he could just brush it off and make fun of his own mistakes such as the "i smell weed" thing.
The Garo and Andii situation was indeed fucked up however they made themselves very cocky and stood up for things that is seen as a bad thing in society saying it wasn't that bad, and I have to say they were great guys when they wanted to but also rude as fuck (like everyone else) when they wanted to.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
'did I make it a meme though'
64a1e66953.png

Looks like an invitation to me.

JRW

Reaction score
Right you got dealt a bad hand, but its the internet, turn your computer off if you think ur being "harassed", and you got banned because you followed someone in a game, if the admin @MrLewis thinks your breaking some kind of rules, then hes probably right, remember who's still a staff member.. BTW it dont take a superman to take a bit of internet "banter", look at me ffs i take it like a champ.

Reaction score
You kinda started it really, if you think that it's nobodys business, why'd you tell everyone?

Deleted member 4141

Personally, I'm not on the best terms with someone like Aaron who sometimes says stupid shit and you're like, "Why?" But the point in his post is that, a lot of harassment situations get voided until it includes some pussy.

Personally I think that the way harassment is dealt with in this community should be changed because from my knowledge some mods have said that they didnt deal with a said situation because it wasnt reported. But i think it needs to be taken in consideration that some people have a difficulty of reporting things or feel as though it would be useless because even some staff join in on the 'banter'. Which is why a lot of situations do not get dealt with.

Though regarding the Aaron situation with the meme, if he started it as a joke then sure joke around but not in a offensive way. Maybe Aaron made the mistake of not telling the people that he doesnt want it to continue but regardless of if he did or not, people have took it out of proportion to where they started editing pictures of aaron and what not and mocking him really. As a matter of fact, a harassment victim (@Kitty ) has been following the trend of posting pictures about aaron with the GSCE thing and aaron in defense posted some other ones and you would think that someone who had gone basically through the similar situation would reconsider their actions. Though I'm not here to start arguments but to make an example of this situation that people will go on the bandwagon of doing stupid and hypocritical shit because it's 'funny'. Im not gonna lie I talked shit about people, even last week but thats not right nor justifiable. I think a new system for this harassment issue needs to be in place so people feel like justice has been served other than the punishments continuously varying and changing on wether the person has a vagina and if they report it or not.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Resorting to crying for attention is a pretty poor attempt at asking for forgiveness really Aaron, Daymon put it perfectly; you asked for it. It was an open invite, because you're that person who is always at the center of attention and you do anything to keep that comical boat afloat.

Peggys left EastEnders and I think it's time for you to depart too.

Peace bruda, I'm sure you'll give Charlie that fire in the booth one day

Deleted member 5920

Aaron isn't bitching about his ban, he's simply pointing out the hypocrisy in some situations.

And he's right in some of these situations, because the rule 1.4 is quite vague if someone doesn't report it then it really isn't classed as a rule break. And some people may not like being made a "meme" but go with it because they don't want to be the one who is seen as a "pussy". Aaron has decided to tell you (albeit in a bad way) that he'd rather you didn't make fun of him.

Another example is @finlay3110 and @LiquifiedCactus, I made a joke about finlay and I got faced with a ban but now a days even the staff team make fun of him. I'm as guilty as they are but once again it's double standards. I don't know how finlay felt but this is the kind of thing that Aaron was pointing out.

You can tell people to get over it but sometimes people need to just take a step back and realize there are people on the receiving end. I have been on the internet since I was 10 so I can be called whatever and don't care, I'm sure this is the same for others but not everyone.

TL:DR: There is a fair bit of hypocrisy, Aaron would rather not be made fun of and not everyone is the same as you.

Reaction score
Aaron isn't bitching about his ban, he's simply pointing out the hypocrisy in some situations.

And he's right in some of these situations, because the rule 1.4 is quite vague if someone doesn't report it then it really isn't classed as a rule break. And some people may not like being made a "meme" but go with it because they don't want to be the one who is seen as a "pussy". Aaron has decided to tell you (albeit in a bad way) that he'd rather you didn't make fun of him.

Another example is @finlay3110 and @LiquifiedCactus, I made a joke about finlay and I got faced with a ban but now a days even the staff team make fun of him. I'm as guilty as they are but once again it's double standards. I don't know how finlay felt but this is the kind of thing that Aaron was pointing out.

You can tell people to get over it but sometimes people need to just take a step back and realize there are people on the receiving end. I have been on the internet since I was 10 so I can be called whatever and don't care, I'm sure this is the same for others but not everyone.

TL:DR: There is a fair bit of hypocrisy, Aaron would rather not be made fun of and not everyone is the same as you.
Don't see anyone saying anything about his ban.

Aaron went straight out and Said it himself, no one asked if he failed or anything.

Finlay is a nice guy and has grown up but made a post on the forums that raised attention and people made "fun" of him in a way.

Staff members that make "fun" of People without them asking for it basically get told to stop

Reaction score
Using deafness until the age of 8 is a pathetic excuse, 3 years of primary school is equal to being able to speak and read English and do extremely basic maths. You failed your GCSE's because you didn't put in enough effort, you sat on perp all day long, if you had sat all day revising because you knew you were struggling you would have passed every single exam with ease.

Throughout my GCSE's I played games like a fucking idiot and I blame myself, luckily I passed everything except RE and Media Studies, but I full well know if I had put in effort and not played games 24/7 I would have passed with far higher grades then I did. Don't shift the blame onto you having a disadvantage because you could have easily caught up with other students and achieved C's in everything.