I dont know Bye

Reaction score
So i have been playing perp for like around half a year now it has been a hell of a ride. I have done everything i can i played i got friends i have gotten a car also. this is not like a bible of a good bye but i just wanted to make it clear that i may come back but i dont know when it may be in 3 days it may never happend. I dont have anything to do on perp anymore it has been fun as it lasted it really has. So i am taking to brake becuase i have lost so many friends and family mebers this last weeks.

@ShadowJoey Helped me with everything i need
@Col. Collier Sutch a great friend best friend as i can say
@Garret_Pp The guy u patrol with then leaves 10 min after cause a a doorbell funny lad.
@Creepis Dont know u that mutch but a very very Mercedes lover i guess.
@th3xb0xg4m3r I remember when we started it was funny.
@Rutger we met 1 time and now we are soo good friends i hope
@JustJosh A really fun guy
@Jason Waang Fcking banter guy
@Aylin Blvck really a guy who has helped me He is also my best friend he is the best
@Keel How can i forget you u where sutch a funny guy to play with really
@DilanTheSkrub jesus a guy who screams when his parents are not home haha funny dude
@anfgt a swedish guy who is so nice to me
@Sagittarius/That Guy HESSSSSSSSUS

Last edited:
Reaction score
Aw cmon jessica you cant be leaving us all, you are like the most amazing person ever. Who is gonna say damnnn daniel like you now??

Reaction score
To be honest, you are a great friend. I remember picked you up as a little sweater and taught you to be a cop :). You were one of the first newer people I really went out of my way to help and I am glad I did because I made a friend aha! I hope you all the best darl' and hope that you come back so we can drive around as cop. Sorry that we stopped talking for a month or so, I was sorting other shit out. Hope you noticed me trying to talk to you again :p and I really do thank you for the mention and you deserve a very sincere goodbye! See you soon, they always come back so I know I will!

Reaction score
It was always fun to scream dutch swear words to you. Hope you'll be back once

Bye
OPZOUTEN-300x207.jpg

Last edited: