STEAM NAME:

Sorle

IN-GAME NAME:

Alfa Ross

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:51990442

England.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Was going to avoid reapplying for the time being, however I've been heavily encouraged to reapply so I may as well, as I don't lose much from it + I feel like a fair amount of my points of criticism have improved since my last application.

By no means do I have the cleanest record, or the best reputation, however I do have a key skill as a result of this: experience. I've come to understand the rules to a much greater extent than ever before, and since I enjoy helping people, I want to put this experience to use in some form to assist others.

I feel like I've got some form of debt to pay back to the community for my past wrongdoings, and I see this as a very strong avenue through which to pay the community back. Up to this stage, I've done my best to help as a user, however I'd obviously be able to help to a much greater extent as a member of the staff team.

I have previous experience as a high-ranking staff member on other communities, in which I demonstrated a great level of prowess and ability to investigate and reach an unbiased conclusion, which can be accounted for by anyone who witnessed me as a staff member in these communities.

I had a moment in which I questioned whether or not I believed myself to be confident and ready to take on such a role during my last application, however with all things thought through I don't see myself doing any disservices as a member of the staff team.

I'm one to take pride in my work, so I can assure you that, to a great degree, my work as a staff member will be performed to the absolute best of my ability, if I do receive this role, and as such I will be able to maintained a clearheaded perspective in every scenario.

I don't see a need in writing much more past this, as I'd like to let my actions speak for me. No doubt I've had a rocky past, but I consider myself entirely past that, both in the community and in life, as I've been working towards letting a lot of my anger go to improve my overall mental health, as well as to improve my interactions with others and within the community, and it's done me a great deal of good, safe to say.

I considered the last application as a turning point of sorts; a marker to indicate that I'm actually doing my best to make improvements; this application is to solidify that and prove that I'm genuinely capable of making a positive change and contributing positively to the community.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Nope.

Thanks for reading, and if you disagree feel free to let me know any reasons below or via PM, no matter how abrasive or offensive you perceive them to be. I'm all for people being honest and if your honest opinion is extremely harsh, then so be it.

Reaction score
+Support
good rule knowledge, helping people, shows that he has what it takes to become a staff member and is friendly.

Reaction score
Plus support
very friendly dude not only that he knows the rules very well I believe he can ez enforce them too gl mate

Reaction score
+support

this man right here has very good rule knowledge, does not get salty when dies due to rulebreak but rather teaches the rulebreaker what they did wrong and how to improve. no monky attitude !

Reaction score
Wouldn't have been expecting to be seeing this a few months ago, however I believe you've started to demonstrate your abilities and contribute to the community by helping out, etc. Wouldn't mind seeing you as an Enforcer, good luck.

@Mallard we all thought the same about your enforcer application

Reaction score
+Support, Sorle's personality definitely fits for a staff position.
Knows the rules well from ive seen from him in the forums. gl goat

Reaction score
As a fellow member of the Mensa Society, Sorle has proved his hardcore love for perp by calculating efficiency of drugs mid-exam. This requires true dedication for the server and a very good knowledge. Only certain individuals hold such a high IQ like Sorle, and I think that as a result he would without a doubt be capable of enforcing the rules. He has consistently displayed his ability to remain serious in many situations, and his improvement over his previous ticking time bomb mentality.

Reaction score
I think that Sorle is a very competent individual and I think he would make an amazing enforcer due to positive attitude and his knowledge of the rules and laws of the server.

+Support.

Reaction score
+support
very friendly and funny guy
knows rules well
c4a23ffadc3ee684d9553dc8fe18778d.png

Reaction score
Apart from Sorle Losing it he's fit for the job. Obviously an outstanding member of the Coon platoon, and therefore could very well be a good enforcer.

Reaction score
If he can be a super admin on ZARP and not be in a padded cell in a straight jacket then I reckon he'd make a pretty great enforcer. Not toxic and is reformed, if he was just gonna mass RDM again he'd have done it by now obviously.

Reaction score
+support
even though he hasn't got the most promising record, he has a great knowledge of the rules and is a friendly guy. Also he can remain professional and never holds a bias judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.