matt douglas enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: matt
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:51638925

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: I applied for helper some months ago with intentions of aiding the community, and new players simultaneously. I have now come to a point where I feel I have utilized the role to the full extent. Having worked extremely hard with help & support requests, assisting new players and just generally assisting in help chat/ooc. I feel now is an appropriate time to apply for this role as I am now limited in how much I can give back to this community. As I mentioned in my helper application I wish to give players a fair and enjoyable experience, as I have had (majority of the time) here.

When applying for helper it was in no way a "route to enforcer", more so seeing if being a staff member in the community is for me. I instantly knew I would thrive as a member of the staff team, truly enjoying having the ability to give back and help the community. I believe my time in the role helping countless players old and new, shows the amount of dedication I give to this community.

I have been a community member for over 6 years, which has given me plenty time to gather an exceptional understanding of the rules, and game mechanics. I have showcased my rule knowledge over the past few months by replying to help requests in OOC and reports regarding questions relative to the rules. My decision to apply for enforcer at this time comes somewhat as a result of being online many hours when there are a lack of staff members. I am aware that there is never going to be a perfect world where staff are available 24/7 for reports etc, however I feel I would be a great asset in the staff team not just in combating this issue but many others. I very much work well in a team, which I also see as being a very valuable skill to have if interested in advancing in the staff team.

I don't think there is much question about my activity within the community, as I am on the server often daily. I am also a prominent forum member, and teamspeak user. As of recent I have also tried to up my use of discord however, seldom do I use the platform at all outside PERP. Since returning to the community I have constantly been working on improving my reputation and myself personally. As such I now feel I am at a point where I am ready for the next step in the staff team.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Cheers for the consideration and reading my application. Any criticism is more than welcomed.

Reaction score
Plus Support

Well-liked individual who is more than capable of enforcing the rules to beyond an acceptable manner unlike other would-be candidates.

Reaction score
+Support

All round good person, and many of times ive seen Matt on when there is minimal staff.

Goodluck @matt

Reaction score
+support, great guy, seen him online plenty of times I think he would be a great enforcer.

Status
Not open for further replies.