STEAM NAME:

Sorle

IN-GAME NAME:

Charlie McCann

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:51990442

England.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

It's become increasingly apparent to me that, throughout my time on PERP and generally within Garry's Mod communities, my main source of enjoyment and fulfilment has been helping others, whether that be with things on the server, and undoubtedly with the rank of Enforcer or with any further progression up the ranks, my capacity to help is only going to increase.

The community as a whole has brought me so many great memories and fun times & I feel like for my wrongdoings I'm really doing the whole community a disservice by not paying back in some way and not helping out to my fullest ability.

Where my record falters, my sheer experience & my true intentions fill in. While there's absolutely no doubt I've had a rocky, turbulent past on the server with the rules, my actual knowledge of the rules is very strong, often being the first port of call to my friends with general rule assistance and even more specific situation analysis. My analysis of situations from an administrative standpoint has always remaind clearheaded and solid, even when I've held much higher supervisory staff positions in other communities, and anyone who witnessed my performance as a staff member in any other communities or servers would be aware that I use any administrative role with the utmost professionalism and act with confidence.

I take a signifcant amount of pride in my work, so it can be wholly assured that any situations will be dealt with to the absolute best of my ability & with nothing going unaccounted for. I pride myself on the quality of my work rather than the quantity, however I am still able to be very efficient with an administrative role.

Some people think I've changed my whole personality in some major way, however it simply isn't the case; I'm still the same person I once was & I still want to be able to have a joke around at times. However, what I have done generally in life is change how I control the more toxic aspects of my personality & it's done me a lot of good regarding how I generally interact with other people, both online & IRL. Also allowed me to be happier with myself and uncover some additional issues that I needed to solve.

My overall maturation as a whole person & newfound ability to control my emotions to a much greater extent has led me to become much more confident that my ability to enforce the rules will be uncompromised by bias & any sort of power won't affect my thought processes and how I carry myself as a whole, so I'm overall much happier with the idea of being in a position of power than I once was, as I can have a level of confidence that I won't impulsively misuse it & my main intention can always remain as helping others.

I feel like my past of being a heavily emotionally-charged player on PERP was also definitely partially down to how I played the server; my mindset was always maximum efficiency & making as much money as possible, but now that simply doesn't appeal to me at all and there's so much more to PERP as a whole, so I'm more just sitting back and enjoying the gamemode for all it can be.

To conclude, I've always wanted to help out where possible in all aspects of life, and I feel indebted to the community as a whole, so I'd just love to pay back in any way possible, with this being the most obvious way to improve my ability to assist others.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I try to be, you can usually find me muted in lobby so at least I'm available to contact on there.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I recognise this application could be perceived as quite hasty; if I need some more time to prove that I can have a consistent level of activity & that my intentions are good, then that's perfectly reasonable and I'll try later on instead, but there's no harm in applying & demonstrating my plans for the future, as valuable feedback can always be obtained if I don't get the role.

Thanks for reading, and if you have any feedback whatsoever feel free to let me know below or via PM, no matter how abrasive or offensive you perceive it to be. I'm all for people being honest and if your honest opinion is extremely harsh, then so be it.​

Reaction score
accepted.png

epic

Status
Not open for further replies.