STEAM NAME:

Sorle

IN-GAME NAME:

Acrisius Ross

STEAM ID:

STEAM_0:0:51990442

England.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

It's become increasingly apparent to me that, throughout my time on PERP and generally within Garry's Mod communities, my main source of enjoyment and fulfilment has been helping others, whether that be with things on the server, and undoubtedly with the rank of Enforcer or with any further progression up the ranks, my capacity to help is only going to increase.

The community as a whole has brought me so many great memories and fun times & I feel like for my wrongdoings I'm really doing the whole community a disservice by not paying back in some way and not helping out to my fullest ability.

Where my record falters, my sheer experience & my true intentions fill in. While there's absolutely no doubt I've had a rocky, turbulent past on the server with the rules, my actual knowledge of the rules is very strong, often being the first port of call to my friends with general rule assistance and even more specific situation analysis. My analysis of situations from an administrative standpoint has always remaind clearheaded and solid, even when I've held much higher supervisory staff positions in other communities, and anyone who witnessed my performance as a staff member in any other communities or servers would be aware that I use any administrative role with the utmost professionalism and act with confidence.

I take a signifcant amount of pride in my work, so it can be wholly assured that any situations will be dealt with to the absolute best of my ability & with nothing going unaccounted for. I pride myself on the quality of my work rather than the quantity, however I am still able to be very efficient with an administrative role.

Some people think I've changed my whole personality in some major way, however it simply isn't the case; I'm still the same person I once was & I still want to be able to have a joke around at times. However, what I have done generally in life is change how I control the more toxic aspects of my personality & it's done me a lot of good regarding how I generally interact with other people, both online & IRL. Also allowed me to be happier with myself and uncover some additional issues that I needed to solve.

My overall maturation as a whole person & newfound ability to control my emotions to a much greater extent has led me to become much more confident that my ability to enforce the rules will be uncompromised by bias & any sort of power won't affect my thought processes and how I carry myself as a whole, so I'm overall much happier with the idea of being in a position of power than I once was, as I can have a level of confidence that I won't impulsively misuse it & my main intention can always remain as helping others.

I feel like my past of being a heavily emotionally-charged player on PERP was also definitely partially down to how I played the server; my mindset was always maximum efficiency & making as much money as possible, but now that simply doesn't appeal to me at all and there's so much more to PERP as a whole, so I'm more just sitting back and enjoying the gamemode for all it can be.

To conclude, I've always wanted to help out where possible in all aspects of life, and I feel indebted to the community as a whole, so I'd just love to pay back in any way possible, with this being the most obvious way to improve my ability to assist others.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I try to be, you can usually find me muted in lobby so at least I'm available to contact on there.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I recognise this application could be perceived as quite hasty; if I need some more time to prove that I can have a consistent level of activity & that my intentions are good, then that's perfectly reasonable and I'll try later on instead, but there's no harm in applying & demonstrating my plans for the future, as valuable feedback can always be obtained if I don't get the role.

Thanks for reading, and if you have any feedback whatsoever feel free to let me know below or via PM, no matter how abrasive or offensive you perceive it to be. I'm all for people being honest and if your honest opinion is extremely harsh, then so be it.​

Last edited:

Deleted member 1235

Sorle is the right women for the job in my opinion. Calm and collected with the ability to fairly evaluate situations.

Plus suicidal tendencies mean there's nothing stopping him risking it all in order to stop a cheater.

+SUPPORT

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
True alpha male, friendly and really helpful to beginners and not beginners. Always ready to help and has really good knowledge of the rules at a point where he knows them without looking at them. 6'5 alpha male
+support

Reaction score
I do my best where possible, but thank you for the feedback.

Mim

Reaction score
+Support

You have been extremely active and extremely helpful both IC and OOC, 2 Player recommendations and an outstanding player! We need new staff, staff like @Jack P Who have really tried and i think you'd be perfect!

Reaction score
It is quite clear that he has a better attitude towards the community and he has been putting more effort into being a more supportive member. He is also well known in the community. It could be too soon for him to be applying for enforcer, but I think trusting him will really pay off in the end.

Reaction score
Sorle has a very good attitude towards the community and I know that he is very determined to help the server out from our conversation the other day. Since by the looks of the current PERP staff team, it does seem like it is in need of more staff members and I highly suggest Sorle becomes a staff member due to his dedication and past experiences with staffing in other communities which I can vouch has been outstanding in terms of professionalism and reliability. Best of luck!

Reaction score
Sorle brings experience from ZARP and has no problem what so ever dealing with your daily retard. He has been retarded to me but idc this man is self aware and knows atleast wtf he's doing instead of losing it all in League 9v1, ticking timebomb buddy.

Take care of him and he'll do his best, I unironically mean it. We had worse Enforcers before but he's not one of them. I'd rather eat a shoe than go over MrAaron's 9000th Enforcer application only to accept it out of pity while leaving this guy in the dust.

+rep, supports basically mean jack shit but I hope this motivates you

Reaction score
Would just like to thank everyone on this thread for the overwhelming support I've received, really helps to keep me focused on the long-term plan & motivated to achieve this. Even while I'm doubtful of my current chances of getting it this time around, this is something I'm definitely passionate about doing & will stay dedicated to even past any potential denial.

Any feedback I've received has been rather limited, so if there's anything that anyone would rather not post here, feel free to shoot me a message. Always looking for ways to improve so I'll appreciate whatever I can get.

Reaction score
+support
Sorle and me go way back, born at the same time, friends since then till now! Sorle is a good person and is very calm and knows how to help people! He is the staff member Perp needs.

Deleted member 5920

I've seen 14 year old anorexic girls with more self confidence than you. Shut yo snapchat filter looking ass up.

Reaction score
+$upport, a true perphead if I’ve ever seen one before. Really helpful to both new and experienced players and has been able to keep a far more consistently levelled head than when he made his last enforcer application. Also helped us massively with the last TFU application cycle.

Old sorle be like
1825F800-1484-4B30-8614-BAC95442046B.jpeg

NEW sorle be like
3CE9F3EC-5325-4F86-A203-F779DE852E35.jpeg

Reaction score
because backseat moderating totally proves your worthyness.

Status
Not open for further replies.