Sosa AR from yesterday and 1 month ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Festive Phantom / Johnny Won-Ton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sosa / Patron Pablo
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:109541545
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 / 3.25 - Raiding my bazaar shop with only bobby pin and pick up drugs while @bobo afk and looking at him.

and another one from one month ago I wanna make this one because he doesn't learn anything from latest ban
2.5 - RDM me at CH when I just joined the server

ps.I knew from very start that he gonna raid my shop and also my org know that I came back from pick up my props at moron's and open front door and it's unlock.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
To be honest i dont think that admins should waste their times on your action request because there is no reason for it first of all the rule 3.4 that i "broke" : i mugged your friend that was protecting your shop inside but he was afk because he was idle I didnt do anything to him and was picking up the drugs and was going to leave the area + I didnt break any rule there your second video https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-oculius.34923/ is already showen up here and that sit got closed up i dont know why you post this video again but it looks like you're just trying to get me banned since there is no reason to make 2 ar's for the same reason because the first one already got handled with

Last edited:
Reaction score
I mugged your friend that was protecting your shop inside but he was afk because he was idle
how do you mug my friend when you have no weapon on you? and my friend have gun on his back I think.

Reaction score
Funny when you're bad at lying someone else posted his ar randomly in the thread and i got punished for it you posted your ar in the thread admins didnt punish me for it if they would do anything they would do it back then considering that the admins didnt do anything about it why would they punish me now for it suddenly that would be unfair you're bringing old things up the situation got handled with and you make a second ar

And about the "how do you mug my friend when you have no weapon on you? and my friend have gun on his back i think." You have to be 100% sure of something incase you want to report someone 1. How do you know that i didnt have a gun on me 2. You are telling two seperate things first you're saying your friend had a gun on his back and then you're saying i "think" that he had a gun on his back i dont know which one you mean im gonna let the admins decide im not replying to this anymore

Reaction score
I wouldn't pull it if you didn't broke rules when raiding me
1.How do you know that i didnt have a gun on me
-Because there is no weapons drop on you. there is only bobby pin
2.Let @bobo tell us then

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I really cba to read all this because this guy keeps breaking rules i have no time to argue with him i'll start making ar's on him, here's a quick perspective from my view, i went afk then came back and saw this guy dead in the shop this guy raided a shop without any firearm to protect himself if i wasn't afk he would've got shot from me (i don't know if you allowed to raid a place without any firearm, its up to the staff), and the second video clearly shows an rdm lol.

Reaction score
Gunpoint him and take it back? You killed an unarmed person the best way is to just gunpoint him and your items back and maybe even take his?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Weazel You allowed to kill someone that raided you also he stole drugs too that's enough reason to kill him armed or unarmed that doesn't matter at this point

Reaction score
I think you're the one breaking rules here first of all you mugged me and asked for money and my stuff i gave what you asked for and you killed me after which is not allowed to do after you mug someone and get his stuff and money yesterday you were gunpointed by me and my friends we were kidnapping you you ran away *under gp* to plpd and got on duty then we killed you then you respawn and vdm us and then when i came back to look at a distance because my nlr timer was still going on you wrecked my car and popped my tires i have demos of this so dont talk about anyone breaking rules if someone is breaking the rules you're the one that is im going to start making ar's on you + i didnt break any rule stop lying son

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.