Spamming the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I can obviously tell you’re talking about me. I just want to address that I am not “unnecessarily and excessively posting without real intent.” Which is 2.4, though I’d like to hear what lead you to believe I have no real intent, I provide thorough descriptions and ideas in my postings.

I don’t understand how my high level of activity is in any way harmful to forums when it does actually have real intent behind it like suggestions I feel would better the server from my self or others that I make or want to give my input on, recommending and appreciating players who demand respect due to their amazing behavior and character or just discussing Bobby pins which I saw people complain about other than myself so I wanted to find out more about how the mechanics of it work.
1672860689356.png
shitpost ratio

Max

Reaction score
94nR11S.png

ever since I did this, I grew taller, my skin cleared up, my grades improved, my aim got better, I got a girlfriend, I became popular, I won the lottery, I overcame depression and I won a nobel prize.....

Reaction score
dude I’m more active on discord than forums.
glad I don't check discord as often as the forums, honestly.

When I’m in math class bored I start deep thinking brother
Maybe you should be deep thinking about maths instead?

I can obviously tell you’re talking about me. I just want to address that I am not “unnecessarily and excessively posting without real intent.” Which is 2.4, though I’d like to hear what lead you to believe I have no real intent, I provide thorough descriptions and ideas in my postings.

I don’t understand how my high level of activity is in any way harmful to forums when it does actually have real intent behind it like suggestions I feel would better the server from my self or others that I make or want to give my input on, recommending and appreciating players who demand respect due to their amazing behavior and character or just discussing Bobby pins which I saw people complain about other than myself so I wanted to find out more about how the mechanics of it work.
The thing is, if you want to bring a discussion about something like bobby pins, you should already know the answer to it before you open up to a discussion, otherwise you just look like a fool who came up with an idea after realising how the mechanic in-game works. It just looks like you haven't thought anything out.

I am someone who is annoyed by your "activity" on the forums, simply because 1. I don't like you for certain views (I choose to not comment on them everytime) 2. Because you post things that are so damn unnecessary, you're making 2014 @ErmakDimon look like he was 18 when he was posting his shit. And just to be clear, this isn't meant to be disrespectful in any way, just think three times before you post.

Reaction score
glad I don't check discord as often as the forums, honestly.

Maybe you should be deep thinking about maths instead?

The thing is, if you want to bring a discussion about something like bobby pins, you should already know the answer to it before you open up to a discussion, otherwise you just look like a fool who came up with an idea after realising how the mechanic in-game works. It just looks like you haven't thought anything out.

I am someone who is annoyed by your "activity" on the forums, simply because 1. I don't like you for certain views (I choose to not comment on them everytime) 2. Because you post things that are so damn unnecessary, you're making 2014 @ErmakDimon look like he was 18 when he was posting his shit. And just to be clear, this isn't meant to be disrespectful in any way, just think three times before you post.
no

Reaction score
What you just said proves everyones point, you're not making any friends by doing what you're doing, most of your questions and things you post here can just be asked in /help or the shoutbox, it's utter useless content. Now you might think people are harsh on you, but honestly it's beause you're making yourself look like the clown of the forums, it's sad but true.

Reaction score
What you just said proves everyones point, you're not making any friends by doing what you're doing, most of your questions and things you post here can just be asked in /help or the shoutbox, it's utter useless content. Now you might think people are harsh on you, but honestly it's beause you're making yourself look like the clown of the forums, it's sad but true.
1.I “made no friends” which you can’t confirm cause you’re not me. I have made friends who are infinitely more valuable than pleasing the public
2. My content is “useless” Even though at least one person enjoys it so it’s definitively useful to someone
3. People are harsh or nice for countless reasons. They’re entitled to their right to dislike or like me and I am entitled to the right to be myself and enjoy my use of the forums so long as it abides by rules. I can’t care less if me speaking a truth or sharing how I feel worsens or betters my reputation.

Reaction score
1.I “made no friends” which you can’t confirm cause you’re not me. I have made friends who are infinitely more valuable than pleasing the public
2. My content is “useless” Even though at least one person enjoys it so it’s definitively useful to someone
3. People are harsh or nice for countless reasons. They’re entitled to their right to dislike or like me and I am entitled to the right to be myself and enjoy my use of the forums so long as it abides by rules. I can’t care less if me speaking a truth or sharing how I feel worsens or betters my reputation.
1. What are you saying? This isn't relevant to my reply? what I'm saying is that you're proving everyones point in this thread and you're not making any friends from the content you put up here...
2. Your content is useless because it doesn't give any form of discussion since you make threads about simple things such as bobby pins.
3. You're free to enjoy the forums, but don't complain when people dislike you for annoying people

Status
Not open for further replies.