Spamming the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1. What are you saying? This isn't relevant to my reply? what I'm saying is that you're proving everyones point in this thread and you're not making any friends from the content you put up here...
Im telling you this claim is false, you’re not me. You don’t know if I have or have not made friends from this content which I actually have. What you did there is nothing more than a baseless claim.

2. Your content is useless because it doesn't give any form of discussion since you make threads about simple things such as bobby pins.
this is also just factually false I post more than “discussions about simple things.” And even then your subjective opinion of “simple” is not objective because a this could be simple knowledge to you while being new information to me and many others, Maia finding out about TFU battering ram chance increase for example or any sweater learning that Bobby pins are RNG by just reading my post. I can continue listing ways people benefitted or can benefit but we’d be here all day.

3. You're free to enjoy the forums, but don't complain when people dislike you for annoying people

I don’t complain, but if I “did” it’s most likely me reasonably fighting back against unjust negativity aimed towards me by individuals or parties for sharing my opinion or stating facts which abide by the bylaws of the forums. Opinions should be respected and met with understanding as well as facts being so long as these statements which include these things are respecting the forum rules but instead some people are acting entitled to dictating the forums based on how they feel or who gets to voice opinions or state facts as if they make the rules. To me that is just being ignorant, entitled and claiming authority when you don’t withhold it. So I have the right to law-abiding take action against their behavior.

Reaction score
Im telling you this claim is false, you’re not me. You don’t know if I have or have not made friends from this content which I actually have. What you did there is nothing more than a baseless claim.

this is also just factually false I post more than “discussions about simple things.” And even then your subjective opinion of “simple” is not objective because a this could be simple knowledge to you while being new information to me and many others, Maia finding out about TFU battering ram chance increase for example or any sweater learning that Bobby pins are RNG by just reading my post. I can continue listing ways people benefitted or can benefit but we’d be here all day.

I don’t complain, but if I “did” it’s most likely me reasonably fighting back against unjust negativity aimed towards me by individuals or parties for sharing my opinion or stating facts which abide by the bylaws of the forums. Opinions should be respected and met with understanding as well as facts being so long as these statements which include these things are respecting the forum rules but instead some people are acting entitled to dictating the forums based on how they feel or who gets to voice opinions or state facts as if they make the rules. To me that is just being ignorant, entitled and claiming authority when you don’t withhold it. So I have the right to law-abiding take action against their behavior.
stock-photo-angry-parents-yells-at-girl-while-homework-doing-frowing-caucasian-scared-child-wears-gray-t-shirt-1214470441.jpg

this is what arguing against you is like, you refuse to take criticism and listen

Status
Not open for further replies.