Spamming the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey! Recently I’ve been reading the forums and like every post made is by the same user. He usually poses a simple question and or an argument and asks others on the forums to discuss. So… Is this allowed? I would make the argument that it is against forums rule 2.4!

Please discuss what your opinions on the matter are, and I don’t want ANY mental gymnastics in the comments please.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can obviously tell you’re talking about me. I just want to address that I am not “unnecessarily and excessively posting without real intent.” Which is 2.4, though I’d like to hear what lead you to believe I have no real intent, I provide thorough descriptions and ideas in my postings.

I don’t understand how my high level of activity is in any way harmful to forums when it does actually have real intent behind it like suggestions I feel would better the server from my self or others that I make or want to give my input on, recommending and appreciating players who demand respect due to their amazing behavior and character or just discussing Bobby pins which I saw people complain about other than myself so I wanted to find out more about how the mechanics of it work.

Reaction score
Me entering this thread in approximately 2 hours 10 minutes:
4d827jkzs9u51.png

Reaction score
I can obviously tell you’re talking about me. I just want to address that I am not “unnecessarily and excessively posting without real intent.” Which is 2.4, though I’d like to hear what lead you to believe I have no real intent, I provide thorough descriptions and ideas in my postings.

I don’t understand how my high level of activity is in any way harmful to forums when it does actually have real intent behind it like suggestions I feel would better the server from my self or others that I make or want to give my input on, recommending and appreciating players who demand respect due to their amazing behavior and character or just discussing Bobby pins which I saw people complain about other than myself so I wanted to find out more about how the mechanics of it work.
that essay u wrote to his 3 lines says it all

Reaction score

that is exactly why you post!

Reaction score
there’s an AI Text generator which goes to school and takes math class :oops:?
That is not what we're saying, what we're saying and the point we are trying to get across is that you do not have to make a post about everything you think of on the forums, it makes you look like a rogue ChatGPT instance.

We get it that you may have idea's on how to improve the server, but it'd be better to discuss them on another medium such as Discord, the shoutbox hell even in-game OOC. If a suggestion gains some traction, then it'd be a good idea to create a forum thread discussing it before moving on to an actual suggestion.

Reaction score
That is not what we're saying, what we're saying and the point we are trying to get across is that you do not have to make a post about everything you think of on the forums, it makes you look like a rogue ChatGPT instance.

We get it that you may have idea's on how to improve the server, but it'd be better to discuss them on another medium such as Discord, the shoutbox hell even in-game OOC. If a suggestion gains some traction, then it'd be a good idea to create a forum thread discussing it before moving on to an actual suggestion.
This is understandable but only if all I was doing was suggesting. My most recent posts were 2 recommendations, 1 suggestion reply of another person’s suggestion and a server discussion. Each with their own purpose with real intent to provide some sort of result.

Reaction score
This is understandable but only if all I was doing was suggesting. My most recent posts were 2 recommendations, 1 suggestion reply of another person’s suggestion and a server discussion. Each with their own purpose with real intent to provide some sort of result.
what about the other 100 posts

Reaction score
I will still go by the very precise metric that if you have more than twice the amount of messages compared to positive reactions then you are probably a bloatware ai maliciously planted on the forums or just posting for the sake of it

Status
Not open for further replies.