A DUTCH DEPARTMENT

Reaction score
#READBEFOREYOURATE!

Main idea:

Idea, we are going to make the Perpheads server Dutch. Already a very big number of the Perpheads community population is Dutch. Therefor this idea should be fairly easy to implement.

Making the server Dutch will have a few major consequences. First of all the Dutch language will be our primary form of communication. Which means every who does not talk Dutch should start to follow language courses as soon as possible. This can be very expensive that's is why the PLPD will have to pay all langue curses for their employees. Since they haven't paid anyone shit in the last years I think this is a fair thing to ask. @ayjay ツ could of course also fund it out of his own pocket.

PLPD

Now we are talking about the PLPD some more things should be changed as well. We will implement the Dutch ranking system for officers as well as the Dutch officer uniforms. See the picture down below. By doing so we make it even more clear the server from now on will be Dutch.
rangen-politie-spreekbeurt.jpg

There will also be a new vehicle added to the police resources. Named the bicycle. The bicycle is not only very good for the climate, it's also a healthy way for officers to transport them self around Paralake instead of just sitting in cars.

Laws

Laws should also be changed from now on it's not allowed to carry a gun anymore not even when you are on your own property. Now you might think but how can I defend my drugs against the cops? SIMPLE! Drugs are now legal every one can use and produce them. No more lifting of heavy barricades. Just place them in your backyard where you can enjoy the sun while harvesting your drugs.
And instead of the mayor running the city, we will have Willem Alexander king of the Netherlands aka Willy ruling the city.

Administration

I think its fair to ask from our staff members that they speak perfect Dutch els they should not be a staff member. Therefor every staff member gets a period of 2 months to follow Dutch curses. Afterwards, they will have to do a test. If they fail they will be demoted, if they succeed they can place a lion behind there ooc name.

dutch-lion.png

Do you agree with this idea make sure to post #MPDA (#Make Perpheads Dutch Again!) Ow and it will alos be forbidden for @Rogue Matiz Tyres to call everyone who is not English a filthy foreigner.

Rating DUMB is agreeing with the idea.

Last edited:
Reaction score
all other countries have been cunts to us, yet the netherlands is a country with the one of the most happiest people, mainly because the netherlands is simply the best on its own.

Helemaal mee eens, maak jij eens een goeie nederlandse org dan

Reaction score
The only good places in holland is bergen op zoom and breda

Fuck u gays

Reaction score
sorry but this server cannot become foreign and must remain british otherwise you'll stink the place up with your clogs and chocolate sprinkles on toast

Reaction score
The level of stupidity in this post will reflect on your character forever and dumped your chances of getting enforcer into the negatives. implying you had one in the first place LOL

Reaction score
The PD has really become brits with guns:
Oh, that car with a suspect who just killed 5 people is driving away! Nevermind, let him go and get in your car to chase him.

Reaction score
You guys don't seem to understand that this is not an actual suggestion, and that it is posted in the Off-topic section. Even tho it may or may not be funny, Alliat most likely meant this as a joke because indeed theres alot of Dutch people in this community, but there are way more people from other countries. So please don't instantly rate this dumb as Alliat was being fairly creative here.

#READBEFOREYOURATE!
As Alliat said,
Learn to read.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You guys don't seem to understand that this is not an actual suggestion, and that it is posted in the Off-topic section. Even tho it may or may not be funny, Alliat most likely meant this as a joke because indeed theres alot of Dutch people in this community, but there are way more people from other countries. So please don't instantly rate this dumb as Alliat was being fairly creative here.

As Alliat said,
Learn to read.

Oh we read it, its still dumb.

Reaction score
dumbest post i’ve seen so far in 2018, congratz..

I've found a new candidate

As Alliat said,
Learn to read.