Spike the Bearded Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wanted to share some photos of my Bearded Dragon that I took last night. I was wondering if anyone else had any reptiles or other pets. Perhaps we could make a photo shoot thread here.

So, Spike is nearly 4 years old. It's my first reptile and it seems to be going great c: Eh, his Heat Lamp broke yesterday so I had to get to a shop and only did I find out they were only selling the Red Tinted Night ones. So I thought, 'Why not' turns out it looks just as good, a nice shade of red covers his tank.

Here is the photos I took yesterday: http://imgur.com/a/ydU8u

Oh yeah, and here is 2 photos from last summer when I bought him a harness so he couldn't run of into the wilderness:
http://imgur.com/a/mQKTe

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
You actually gave him a walk with a collar? Haha that's awesome. I've never had a friend who owned a lizard so I didn't know you could do that.

I'm a cat owner myself. His name is Misket and he is a Persian, and 3 years old or so.
Here's a funny pic from a few months ago:
6ZJEg.jpg

And this one is the most recent one:
6ZJJU.jpg

I know, he's so grumpy. But that's just how Persian cats are.

Reaction score
Ruby said:
You actually gave him a walk with a collar? Haha that's awesome. I've never had a friend who owned a lizard so I didn't know you could do that.

I'm a cat owner myself. His name is Misket and he is a Persian, and 3 years old or so.
6ZJEg.jpg

6ZJJU.jpg

Hehe I love those cats, it's always like they're up to something.

Reaction score
Ruby said:

6ZJEg.jpg

6ZJJU.jpg

They actually are!

Reaction score
Ruby said:

6ZJEg.jpg

6ZJJU.jpg

Lol, so cute :3

Status
Not open for further replies.