Daily UI Challenge

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I signed up for this challenge where they send an email daily (for 100 days) with a specific thing to design. I received the first email last night. They requested a sign up kind of layout. I chose to make a Sign In page for an App. Here's the email:
Yk31EUakTBey0q_qML0vqg.png

(Yes I know it says Sign Up, but I only noticed it after finishing the design)

I'll be sharing (hopefully) all my work here. Here's the first one. This one took around 30 minutes.

NZlsdmN.png

I accepted this challenge in order to improve my designs so even if they suck, they're going to hopefully improve over time. I'll be posting the next designs here as well.
[DOUBLEPOST=1504259952,1504173289][/DOUBLEPOST]
Day 2 of my Daily UI challenge. I received this email with a request to make a Credit Card Checkout like form. I decided to continue with the App style. Here's the email:
c8np597OQuyqWuaD9GqRjQ.png

Here's the second one. This one took around 45 minutes. There's something off about it but I just can't say what. Share your thoughts on the comment section please!

AZawwva.png

Share your thoughts if you want!

Kind regards.

Reaction score
Looks like someone discovered their favorite photoshop tool
635a5f1996.png

on a serious note it looks really nice!

Reaction score
  • Staff
The third day of my Daily UI challenge. I received this email with a request to make a Landing Page for like a product or whatnot. I decided to make a website this time. I took the liberty to use PHUtility as the product showcased! Here's the email:
ufLGDTdvSCaDx_OreZ1TXg.png

Here's the third one. This one took around 45 minutes. I'm actually quite happy with the result.

yddtp06.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1504513742,1504343341][/DOUBLEPOST]
After a break during the weekend, I received another email from this Daily UI challenge. This time they asked for a calculator. And so I decided to make a small Desktop Application! Here's the email:
vUSOGKzRRKugWS92ZS4yBQ.png

Here's the fourth one. This one took around 35 minutes. I'm actually rather pleased with the result.

8C8IW9V.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1504687295][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was too busy yesterday and couldn't do any design. So this is the requested one from yesterday, the #005 email from this Daily UI challenge, asking for an App Icon. This is really hard to think of something so I made this icon for a PLPD app or something like that! Here's the email:

tofyumJKR5_AKbWEMWrlCQ.png

Here's the fifth one. This one took around 20 minutes. I guess it's okay.

NSRVX5p.png

[DOUBLEPOST=1504690316][/DOUBLEPOST]
So this design is from today. For the #006 email from this Daily UI challenge, they asked for a profile page. Here's the email:

QvnBmA1rQwWAveoExZaL6w.png

Here's the fifth one. This one took around 35 minutes. My imagination was a bit blocked so this was what i came up with! I like using white space and this time I tried using it more.

owOhJDY.png

Kind regards.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Yet another day, another design. #007 from the Daily UI challenge is about a settings type of page. I've decided to make it mobile like and continue with the theme from yesterday's design! Here's the email:

nQLEDZGyTxWRb09geymBrw.png

Here's the fifth one. This one took around 20 minutes. It's the mobile version of the edit profile page from the previous app.

reh2pdZ.png

Kind regards.

Reaction score
  • Staff
A day has passed and another email has arrived. #008 from the Daily UI challenge was about a 404 page. This time, it's a very simple page with a lot of white space. Here's the email:

ooSA49_MR0uYxae2lXxsPQ.png

Here's the eighth one. This one took exactly 20 minutes. It's a 404 page for an artist's portfolio.

CAsfro2.png

Kind regards.
[DOUBLEPOST=1505310053,1504861671][/DOUBLEPOST]Greetings,

You may be wondering why I haven't posted any designs recently. As it turns out I got accepted into university and therefore, I need to dedicate a lot more time to it know. With this said, I'll be putting this challenge on hold and resuming whenever I find the time to do so. I apologize in advance and thanks for accompanying me thus far.

Kind regards.