Spiro's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Marine Putin

IN-GAME NAME: Spiro Putin

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:57061191

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I want to become an Enforcer so I can continue my abilities in assisting the community with my knowledge of the server Rules, and Laws as well. I joined the server roughly at the beginning of 2016, and then officially made a forums account in December 2016. I played for roughly 2 years straight from the end of 2016 till the beginning of 2019. I've been back with the community since roughly the start of this year. I had been meaning to get back into the community sooner, but a lot of life things had come up and I had to square everything away before I was able to come back to the community that I was once apart of.

I'm now very active and I try my best to give the new players an enjoyable time on the server, as well as keep it interesting for players who have time on the server. I don't have a lot of punishments for my time playing with the community, but I am not perfect and I have made mistakes. The time has been since my last punishment has been, 59 Days.

Additionally, now being back for a few months, I would say that that's more than enough time for me to show now that I have no trouble abiding by the rules of the server. Seeing that I'm on for a few hours a day most days out of the week. I've now hit my limit on being able to just power grow throughout my time on the server, I try my best to help the new players when they are asking questions, and I try my best to inform players when they are breaking the rules, I also even help with reports, and I make reports when I notice things aren't a simple mistake and players are purposely breaking the rules. I also feel bad when I am on for the staff, if any staff are on its normally @Aquaa , @SamSN , @Ophelia , or @Exnem .

With all the new players playing at night time for America, the staff is very much lacking in that area, and I would really enjoy the privilege of being able to assist these people who I see on at these times with the reports so they aren't swamped with reports and the new players can be assisted quickly so we can continue to keep the recurring numbers and keep the server player count up at all times of the day. There have been countless times when I see myself helping new players who are asking for assistance, and I give them a tour of the city and teach them the aspects of PERP, and how they could make a living whether it be legal or illegal, but I make sure they know the consequences if they chose the illegal route.

To emphasize that I believe I would make an outstanding Enforcer for the server. My passion for the server and community has truly come back, and I want to be able to assist any player, new or old. I've been helping also late at night with help chat, and I find myself not being able to type for periods of time due to the restriction. I would like to say that I am a very outgoing person, and I try to translate that into games and keep an open mind. But I am aware of my faults and I am always welcome to feedback, one of the things I notice that I'm lacking, is my forum presence. I know I need to do more outreach and connect with the people on the forums, and I am going to start. I have plenty of staff experience, and I have even owned, or helped brought up FiveM communities that are still around to this day. I stepped away from my roles in those communities long ago and left on good terms.

Furthermore, I have been expanding my role inside the Police Department, and I have now become a Road Traffic Instructor. I am able to now assist my unit with training, going through the applications, and grading them accordingly. Back when I was a part of the Police Department years ago, I used to be a supervisor and a part of the training program, and a section supervisor for the Grape Section. I would also like to continue my growth for the Police Department, but that will come with due time. I would like to thank all of you for reading my application and taking the time to go through it. It would be my pleasure to work well with this amazing team that is already set in place.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR ENFORCER:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week. []
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings, or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month) []
  • You must have extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent that you can enforce them. []
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. []

Reaction score
Mate you naming names on which staff are normally on is not cool, All staff members are on at different times for different time zones. If they are not on in your time on the server does not mean others are not "Normally" on

Reaction score
Mate you naming names on which staff are normally on is not cool, All staff members are on at different times for different time zones. If they are not on in your time on the server does not mean others are not "Normally" on

He is just trying to explain that we are typically the ones on at peak NA hours, only one of us (me) being in said timezone, meaning that all the others are just on because of a poor sleeping schedule :rolleyes:

Again, he's not trying to talk shit, simply stating that the server needs more NA staff, which it seriously does.

Reaction score
What are you actually on about man. I've played in NA hours and holy fuck man its aids, they're even lucky to have aquaa on. The server needs more NA staff as most of the current ones are EU

Reaction score
He is just trying to explain that we are typically the ones on at peak NA hours, only one of us (me) being in said timezone, meaning that all the others are just on because of a poor sleeping schedule :rolleyes:

Again, he's not trying to talk shit, simply stating that the server needs more NA staff, which it seriously does.
I totally agree with this and I believe spiro would be the perfect fit

Reaction score
I apologize to @Marine Putin and everyone in this thread I did not mean to nitpicky or rude it was just a misunderstanding from my side, he makes great sense after your explanations and I wish him the best of luck. All the best Marine

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.