Spooky's Enforcer Application (V2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Yaboi Spooky
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:76066756
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: About five months ago I applied for Enforcer for the very first time, unfortunately my application was denied, thankfully I was still trusted with the Helper role. Since becoming a Helper, I have had alot of experience with helping people on another level, obviously. Aswell seeing a bit more behind the curtains of administrative stuff. At the time, I agree this was the best thing for me. I learned alot and am able to help the community in a way very fitting to me. However I love moving forward, I believe I could be a great asset to the staff team, especially now that we have such a giant influx of players. As a helper I notice the need for staff members quite often, and I truely believe I can help resolve this by dealing with rulebreakers.

I remember being told the reason I didn't get enforcer in the first place was because I wasn't strict enough, this is something I hope to have changed. I believe to be able to show this in my performance in Patrol Training, as a SSGT in the PD, and when talking to people about rules, aswell as calling a staff member over when something naughty is going on.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: This isn't a really long application, so I hope that's alright. This is partly because of all the info said in my first application. If anybody curious want's to read that, you can check the link below. Lastly I'm open to feedback if anybody has any!

Requirements:
✓ | Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
✓ | No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
✓ | You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
✓ | You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have seen koji giving help all the time and he generally is a good person and very easy to talk to. He is very positive and haven't seen a single bit of toxic attitude from him. + support from me

Reaction score
Great guy who is always active in Help chat, advising on rules, getting started and everything inbetween, fulfills his PD role to a great standard ensuring rules and policys are followed.

Would make a great Enforcer.

+1

Reaction score
On top of his helper duties, he goes above and beyond in creating a fun environment. As an Enforcer Koji will kill with kindness and help retain the influx of new players.
A great addition and investment to Perpheads staff +1

Reaction score
Koji is a friendly enough bloke who has a good understanding of the rules, from what I've seen, and I've never had any kind of negative interaction with him. I can't see why he wouldn't be a valued addition to the staff team.

+1

Reaction score
Koji is amazing,

Ever since I have gotten helper I have always told him to apply for enforcer again as I know he deserves it. He is one of the funniest, knowledgeable and just overall friendliest guy you can meet and is a great candidate to represent how perp should be played.

He is one of the reasons why I wanted to become a helper as he showed me a lot about the game when I came back from my 1-year hiatus and made helping people look so fun and interactive.

He is always active in OOC and Help chat and also always see him help people in the game all the time. When he sees people break the rules, he shows them the right way and turns the situation from awkward to understanding and this is again an essential characteristic an enforcer needs.

Again I couldn't recommend him enough and I really wish him the best of luck with this application. I really hope you get this role as i think you would be ideal for it :)

Reaction score
I've only recently returned and I was surprised to see that Koji has not yet progressed towards enforcer. His attitude and willingness to help other players really stands out, as does his amicable and friendly nature. Not only has he demonstrated that he is an excellent helper both on the server and on the discord, but his clear understanding of the rules leads me to believe that he has the makings of a great administration team member. I hope to see him achieve this potential in the near future!

Reaction score
This dude is super helpful, really fun to talk to and play with, very positive, and knows the rules dang well.
I believe he has what it takes to be Enforcer.

Reaction score
I can't name 1 bad experience I've had with spooky. He's an happy face to the community and I always enjoy having a conversation with him.
I hope to see him achieve this position!

Status
Not open for further replies.