Staff queue skipping in the queue server.

Reaction score
I think the queue server for players at least is very fair, even if you have a slow PC / Internet you wait the same time as everyone else. However I heard that some bugs are going round for some people they crash and have to rejoin the whole queue again this is not fair at all I hope this gets fixed soon. Now the whole "staff skipping queue" thing is a big thing and I can see why people dislike it, and why people like it. If there are no staff online I don't mind a few skipping to help people in game with their reports. However if there is ten staff online there is no need at all. Most of the time there is around eight staff online but only two doing the reports. So the staff saying "we need to get online to do reports" no you don't you just want to skip the damn queue and not waste two hours of your life killing yourself or watching some YouTube videos with people constantly jumping in the way. Of course staff will agree with the queue server. They get to join the sever straight away even if there are enough staff online.

I think something should be added. If staff get to skip the queue fine let them, but let us VIPS skip half the queue or something. We donate our money to this server we don't want to wait two hours a day waiting to play make it quicker for VIPS then I might consider letting staff skip thequeue.

That's my opinion anyways.

Reaction score
If staff get to skip the queue fine let them, but let us VIPS skip half the queue or something. We donate our money to this server we don't want to wait two hours a day waiting to play make it quicker for VIPS then I might consider letting staff skip thequeue.
That's potentially the worst idea I've ever heard.
Apparently it's the fucking end of the world when like 10 admins do it, but if every VIP does it, then it's just fair, am I right?

Reaction score
It's way more important that enough staff gets on the main server so they can fulfill their job instead of sitting in a queue with regulars waiting. As Xq said, once there's 8+ staff online, it would be fine for remaining staff that wants to join to sit in queue, I see no problem with that, but if staff are needed they should definitely get the highest priority since they are staff and do what they can to answer all incoming reports.

Reaction score
I'm fine with staff skipping, because they need to do reports.
All I want is to change the gamemode of the queue server.

Reaction score
I'm just going to stick this in here from earlier and this is why staff like the skipping que feature.

52e3809f2d.png

fc74f5ee5a.png

With only 3 staff on when the server is full and reports coming in on average every 3 minutes we need staff on the server. Situations like this are common, and at peak times you'd be surprised how many reports come in every minute hence why we are allowed to skip the que, there is always fluctuation with how many staff are needed on the server to deal with reports to stop you guys from moaning about your reports not being done.

I like everyone here, however you guys tend to have double standards that can't be catered for. Imperial has already stated it, you moan that your reports are not being done at peak times and how long it takes to get into the server and how staff are shit. We then introduce a method which allows for everyone to have a fair chance of getting into the server and for staff to have priority so that they can deal with these reports which you guys are complaining aren't getting done and suddenly it's all shit and unfair because staff are prioritized so that they can do their job. It doesn't make sense.

Reaction score
I'm just going to stick this in here from earlier and this is why staff like the skipping que feature.

52e3809f2d.png

fc74f5ee5a.png

With only 3 staff on when the server is full and reports coming in on average every 3 minutes we need staff on the server. Situations like this are common, and at peak times you'd be surprised how many reports come in every minute hence why we are allowed to skip the que, there is always fluctuation with how many staff are needed on the server to deal with reports to stop you guys from moaning about your reports not being done.

I like everyone here, however you guys tend to have double standards that can't be catered for. Imperial has already stated it, you moan that your reports are not being done at peak times and how long it takes to get into the server and how staff are shit. We then introduce a method which allows for everyone to have a fair chance of getting into the server and for staff to have priority so that they can deal with these reports which you guys are complaining aren't getting done and suddenly it's all shit and unfair because staff are prioritized so that they can do their job. It doesn't make sense.
you should all be happy when I come on because I did all those reports that lazy blicky didn't do :):):)

Reaction score
As other's have recently replied, I presently have no issue with the queue server nor with administrators being able to skip the queue. This is generally because administrators are an essential part of the server and if need be, as it is almost all the time, should be able to get on the server efficiently. The queue server also just simplifies the entire, "system," that is joining the server. It's so much simpler to just wait in line to join the server rather than sitting there trying to spam in order to join which is unfair to others and doesn't even work half the damn time anyway. I think that people should generally just calm down about the overall issue and try to manage it in a civilized and productive manner as some have done by making posts in the suggestions forum. While I understand this is a discussion post, it's just proven to be disorder and downright shameful the way that it's currently being handled. If you have an issue and want it solved, manage it properly and in a professional manner, don't argue aggressively on a discussion thread, you just look stupid.

Reaction score
I would say it's a good thing that they skip the queue, they get on it to help people and improve so I don't mind.

Reaction score
I think that it is good that staff can skip the queue! It can be annoying at times but think about the server and not just yourself. Even if there was 4 staff members on they still need more as that results in more reports being dealt with. I have to admit I hate it when I am 1st and a staff member jumps in front of me but it is all just for the benefit of the server. If you were staff you would still skip the queue even though normal users hate it.

Reaction score
A problem with the Queue server because the staff can skip it are people seriously complaining at this.

I returned after being a admin on a 60 slot mostly full server with only 2 or 3 staff on at best and that is why im not saying anything to undermine the staff team. Staff get priority because they are needed alot more than another sweatervest or minge who might be on only two seconds.

During my time away and some know about this I had no rest I was always working and sometimes I was on my own with 40 people. It does not happen often but if you need more staff on quickly to prevent the server spiraling out of control I would not reconsider something like this.

We need staff on the server that is a fact but sometimes there are so many reports they need to call on help. Imagine if their backup is stuck behind about 10 or 20 people on the Queue server its gonna take awhile then everyone will complain at the poor staff members on the server because they can't get all the reports done fast enough and it will be a nightmare. Now tell me after reading this why are you complaining at the staff team who may I remind you do not get paid for this and they are not forced but they choose to do so.

Respect the staff team