Staff recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So its came to my attention that staff recently have been banning players on the smallests of things going. It is very hard for me to write this. I wont name the staff members, but all I can say is that they hope to make the right decisions by the time I get CWB for making this post. It all starts with me most recently. I would make a small rule break, nothing major. I would then get shat on by staff members for doing so, would get a ban for doing it. Then you get someone else who would do the exact same thing, and nothing would happen. Other than, oh they were following 3.6 for example. I would then go report players, valid evidence, the reported member comes out with a bullshit excuse and says oh I was doing it to defend myself against a cop who shot at me first. Well dont have a weapon up in attack aiming it at a cop. We cant even use the words like "retard" in game voice anymore cus its 1.2. I mean, have staff turn into pansy flowers or something. It is actually sickening that, a once decent community, is now a down in a gutter community because of this.

If you dont have anything productive to say or just say mean comments towards myself, then go to hell, the lot of ya.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So what is the point of this exactly? This seems more like frustration then a actual discussion point or anything constructive. If you feel like staff is targeting you then make a staff complaint. Please clear out what has to be discussed here instead of putting a load of complaints

Reaction score
Normal player > Staff member

Like @Dank mentioned this looks like more of a frustration post rather constructive.

The recent bans I’ve seen are for cheaters and people who don’t know how to follow rules for shit. No one should be saying ‘mean’ comments but people have an opinion at the end of the day and it may be constructive criticism.

I agree with your 1.2 thing to the extent of being punished for saying ‘Retard’ we’ve gone too soft and went too heavy on the rule because 1 streamer with 14 viewers said something about it, the staff team decided to turn PERPHEADS into YouTube during the adpocalypse. I agree with the rule covering Racism, Sexism, Homophobia etc. But some staff don’t know what a joke between friends is and don’t even sit down to talk to you about the context, this is the internet after all.

Reaction score
Its also the fact that staff cant "show" evidence. talk about guilty before proven innocent in these cases.

Reaction score
If you wish to be constructive here, I’d suggest that you show to some valid examples, that includes someone else than yourself.

Reaction score
Ok, someone who partook in a friendly deathmatch, died 9 times, got 1 kill, gets banned for ESP. Hes on a laptop, with a trackpad activated with a mousepad.

Reaction score
Made his FOV looked fucked, when moving, his hand went over, looked like aim.

Reaction score
Do I even waste effort deconstructing this? Yikes dude, You think you have a point, and that's all that matters to you I guess.

What exactly are you complaining about when you say you aren't being shown evidence? What recent situation have you been involved in, where you need to see evidence on yourself? I'm gonna assume you mean evidence against your friend, in which case, what's it any of your business?

Reaction score
banning innocent people that play on laptops
Laptop player = innocent

2x

Reaction score
I’m going to close this. You have failed to actually point to any specific examples for the points you’re trying to make.
I’m all for the community discussing things, but by experience these posts turn into people throwing accusations left right and centre. I’ll make a more clear thread when I’m home at my PC.

Reaction score
Who said it was just this one case. Since my return to the server. My experiences has actually made me sick. The new 1.2 rules, has been included in this. I cant even turn around and say the r word in a jokingly matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.