Wtf is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So I’m banned from the forums chat otherwise I’d ask in there.
So I know what happened with Ayjay and Walnash but a handful of other people have been cwb and had it removed and other people have had the cwb stay on.

So a few off u might of saw Segeco and LiamHarvey got cwb and then it got removed, I’ve asked them both why they got it but they never told me.
It kinda shocked me seeing that Ophelia and Lamb have been cwb while being staff members.

I’m saying this on my own behalf and maybe on some other people in the community, it would be quite nice if we got an explanation for anyone who doesn’t exactly know what has happened and if anyone knows what happened exactly and would like too say then please comment.

Reaction score
what about lamb
Ophelia mass rdmed and made ppl lose stuff afaik

I’m saying this on my own behalf and maybe on some other people in the community, it would be quite nice if we got an explanation for anyone who doesn’t exactly know what has happened and if anyone knows what happened exactly and would like too say then please comment.
And it would be nice to see some sort of explenation since so many higher standing community members have received CWB's

Reaction score
ZO6XhQA.png

Reaction score
what about lamb

And it would be nice to see some sort of explenation since so many higher standing community members have received CWB's
Giving an explanation gives these people the attention they desperately crave.

The reasons include: Mass RDM, abuse of a serious nature, leaking the source code, encouraging others to play on bootleg servers and running bootleg servers.

No further explanations will be given at the moment but that might change.

Reaction score
Giving an explanation gives these people the attention they desperately crave.

The reasons include: Mass RDM, abuse of a serious nature, leaking the source code, encouraging others to play on bootleg servers and running bootleg servers.

No further explanations will be given at the moment but that might change.
I understand that, maybe just lockt his thread and move on from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.