Staff Resignation - An Amazing Year

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Some of you may have noticed that I have not been as active recently in the community. There are a lot of reasons for this - both community-related and personal - which I won't dive into too much details about.

I have elected to resign from my staff position, so that I can realign my focus on purely the PLPD over the next few weeks. Where I have not been consistently meeting performance targets nor engaging in wider staff responsibilities, resigning is the only right thing to do. I have held others to a high standard regarding that and it is only fair that I honour the same expectations for myself.

Those who are close to me will know what has been going on and I thank them for their continued support. I am not quite sure if this is the end totally for me with the server; that is something I am working through at the moment and will come to my own decision regarding that soon.

Despite what has been happening and has happened, this year being a staff member has been amazing. I have worked alongside some fantastic people who have contributed massively to the community, and continue to deliver wonderful outcomes for the players of the server. It has been an honour to help in whatever way I can and there is no doubt in my mind the staff team will continue to deliver what is best for the community.

I would like to pay particular thanks to:
@Collier - you are a wonderful friend who has supported me through thick and thin, and stood up for what's right at every turn. I have always felt you never get the recognition that you deserve, and it is time you are shown some love. Continue marching to the right tune, my friend.
@Ellie - you have helped me through some of the hardest parts of the year that has gone by, and always encouraged me to never give up. I think this day would have come months sooner had it not been for your continued support so I thank you wholeheartedly.
@Dank - by far one of the most down to earth, realistic yet creative people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. You always brighten my day and are a wonderful asset to this community. Never change, keep minging, and most of all protect the beans.
@Hayden - you are an amazing Administrator and have the best interests of the staff team and wider community in focus at all times. You have provided me with unbridled support and I cannot thank you enough.
@MiniRaze - one of the funniest and most blunt people I have ever met. Discussing staff-related things with you was always hilarious, due to your quick tongue and wittiness. You are a breath of fresh air and I loved working with you.
@A1L - a loveable weirdo. I never thought I'd see you as an Administrator, but you took to the role like a duck takes to water and made it your own. Never change.
@Super_ - one of, if not, the most laid-back person I have ever met. Author of my new all-time favourite quote; "I won't lose my virginity because I never lose". Take care and continue being a voice of reason.
@Mim - an bloke
@Tyla Jai - the best cm I have ever worked with no.

There are others that could probably be mentioned, but the list would drag on and those people know who they are. I probably won't be returning to the staff team anytime soon, if at all, but it was a fantastic experience. Thank you.

Last edited:

Mim

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

Some of you may have noticed that I have not been as active recently in the community. There are a lot of reasons for this - both community-related and personal - which I won't dive into too much details about.

I have elected to resign from my staff position, so that I can realign my focus on purely the PLPD over the next few weeks. Where I have not been consistently meeting performance targets nor engaging in wider staff responsibilities, resigning is the only right thing to do. I have held others to a high standard regarding that and it is only fair that I honour the same expectations for myself.

Those who are close to me will know what has been going on and I thank them for their continued support. I am not quite sure if this is the end totally for me with the server; that is something I am working through at the moment and will come to my own decision regarding that soon.

Despite what has been happening and has happened, this year being a staff member has been amazing. I have worked alongside some fantastic people who have contributed massively to the community, and continue to deliver wonderful outcomes for the players of the server. It has been an honour to help in whatever way I can and there is no doubt in my mind the staff team will continue to deliver what is best for the community.

I would like to pay particular thanks to:
@Collier - you are a wonderful friend who has supported me through thick and thin, and stood up for what's right at every turn. I have always felt you never get the recognition that you deserve, and it is time you are shown some love. Continue marching to the right tune, my friend.
@Ellie - you have helped me through some of the hardest parts of the year that has gone by, and always encouraged me to never give up. I think this day would have come months sooner had it not been for your continued support so I thank you wholeheartedly.
@Dank - by far one of the most down to earth, realistic yet creative people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. You always brighten my day and are a wonderful asset to this community. Never change, keep minging, and most of all protect the beans.
@Hayden - you are an amazing Administrator and have the best interests of the staff team and wider community in focus at all times. You have provided me with unbridled support and I cannot thank you enough.
@MiniRaze - one of the funniest and most blunt people I have ever met. Discussing staff-related things with you was always hilarious, due to your quick tongue and wittiness. You are a breath of fresh air and I loved working with you.
@A1L - a loveable weirdo. I never thought I'd see you as an Administrator, but you took to the role like a duck takes to water and made it your own. Never change.
@Super_ - one of, if not, the most laid-back person I have ever met. Author of my new all-time favourite quote; "I won't lose my virginity because I never lose". Take care and continue being a voice of reason.

There are others that could probably be mentioned, but the list would drag on and those people know who they are. I probably won't be returning to the staff team anytime soon, if at all, but it was a fantastic experience. Thank you.
what the hell i got no mention, i see how it is

Reaction score
Thanks for everything Acerius, I hope everything settles down and you lay in the possibility that you’ll have enough time with minimal distractions to continue as Chief. World of Tanks later?

Reaction score
  • Staff
Thanks for everything Acerius, I hope everything settles down and you lay in the possibility that you’ll have enough time with minimal distractions to continue as Chief. World of Tanks later?
Thank you. I hope so, too, but I will be using the next couple of weeks to consider whether that is realistic and whether after what has happened previously, I want to continue. I'd rather not sit on Chief of Department when there are others with not only the time but the desire to lead the Department.

toodle-oo mate, good luck for whatever the future might hold :)
Thank you Fluggers!

wish u the best of luck in everything u do mate
Thank you, I appreciate it. I know we've had our very fair share of differences @Sorle so it means a lot for you to say that. I do genuinely believe you are a kind, hilarious person, whatever our previous interactions might have said.

what the hell i got no mention, i see how it is
I will give an bloke mention in edit. :)

Not even tagged
hmm

Reaction score
Quick Skank before you leave Admin Hill?

Thank you Acer,

I was shocked when I seen this but I know you're a hard grafter with a hefty meal on your plate. You're a very professional member of not only the staff team but the PD too, appreciate your service boss. I wish for you good fortune and a prosperous future. Let's play some random games again whenever you get the chance to wind down as it's always been a pleasure.

Look after yourself bad boy. Mi naffi coo twice to recognise a true Yardie wit dem dutty riddims. Big up your chest.

• RANK 1 PERP AMONG US PLAYER
  • RANK 1 PERP TTT PLAYER
  • RANK 1 SELECTA

Reaction score
Gonna miss you Acer, going to miss the times we patrolled on pd playing “can’t see me face, balaclava” xD

Reaction score
gonna miss u on the staff team acer. how u never gave me a warning, ban or blacklist warning idk i guess i just behaved when u was on. Best of luck :)

Reaction score
Not gonna lie you were a fucking shit admin when you first got enforcer I had some doubts but you quickly proved me wrong! It's sad to see you leave the staff team, going to miss you and your perfectly crafted impromptu angry rants at idiot rulebreakers!

Reaction score
It's gonna be so empty without you to be honest but I know how high you hold yourself and everything you put in your plate and always helped and supported everyone else in the staff team and PLPD. Just grateful that this is not a goodbye, you're one of my best friends in this community and just because you getting a peasant rank I will still talk to you, sometimes, atleast say hi, maybe.

Reaction score
Sad to see you go. Cya around, lmk if you need help with anything PD related.