Resignation

Reaction score
I will miss you shouting out "You fucking immigrant" on the police radio that mcuwes hostage sit was good. I knew that you would be resigning at some point but I still did not want you to leave because after everything you did you were still brilliant. The supervisors will remember your method of informing the police when they did something wrong.

And on this day paralake immigration control fell apart.

Reaction score
Awh
Its a shame to see you resign Chris,
your roleplay was great and you were always there to help
Goodluck for your future!

User0

I knew it was coming it was just a matter of when. We both know the real reason. Kinda sad to see you resign but also happy that you're not being biased anymore. And you would think that you'd have tagged me.

Reaction score
Chris, at the start i hated your guts and i think you hated mine u might still, however i feel as if you changed and i was starting to like you i really hope i see you in perp and maybe we can have some good times together, instead of the bad moments we had :D anyway i hope sixth form is okay, good luck with your life.

Reaction score
yBGEqfW.jpg

Reaction score
Pretty sure I joined just before you left, you know, Satan's Palace.

You have always been a great staff member and a great asset to this community. Best of luck with whatever you are doing now. I still got you on steam so I'll give you a shout to play something sometime.

You forgot to add my name too.
Goodnight.

Reaction score
I can't believe I missed this while I was banned and I can't believe you didn't mention me you piece of shit.

You were my favourite mod and I miss you man, I cannot thank you enough for the amount of times you bailed me out and that photo of you and Trande is funny as fuck.