Resignation

M

Reaction score
9f0714094b.jpg

HSmgMZ6.jpg

(thanks @Bajar and @Duffy )​
Hello all,

I know that I'm probably alien to a lot of you in regard to my recent mass inactivity, but I did have a lot going on having just started sixth form, and given that the status of my staff position here was already shrouded in doubt through no fault other than my own I decided to take a break.

Today, I am stepping down from my position as Moderator, after:
c9a2dbe1d4.png

I would rather be transparent with this: I had accrued numerous complaints, described by Senior Administration as 'some valid/some invalid' which made me keeping my position near-impossible from this point on, paired with my recent lack of activity. As much as I wanted to change this, I understood that I was in the wrong and that I had let the community down in some respects; I'm truly sorry for that.

I do expect to still play where I can, and I think I will enjoy playing without the burden of being a staff member - something which I was only able to enjoy for a few months.

I do wish that this could have ended differently, and I am disappointed in myself for the way that I have allowed it to.
Inherently, these sort of topics carry a special mention to a certain cohort; mine is no exception. I would like to just say a few things about the following people:

The Owners and Senior Administrators - I'd like to thank you for putting in unimaginable effort into a very special and unique gaming community. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here (for the most part) and it wouldn't have been possible without the management.

In a mostly randomized order -
@Tom Hill - I'm glad to have found someone so funny and upbeat to enjoy PERP with. Thanks for your amazing company.
@Luke - Although we were not even remotely friends from the outset, I am glad to have reconciled as you are a great friend.
@GraveDinosaur - Another absolutely fantastic friend that I will continue to game with.
@Chrissy - :chrissy: I still hate you since the OOC incident, but you're otherwise a good person and an (with Tomhill's adjective), an 'alright' corporal. Thoroughly fun RP too ^^. GL with the ibac
@Duffy - I'd post a swastika but I haven't been around long enough to remember how big of a deal that was. Had lots of fun RP with you and I hope you'll stay in touch Nige'.
@Jordan - :jordan: You've been an amazing and supportive staff member as well as a friend, you have amazing banter and I wish you every success in your education and career.
@BillySavery - As I said, favorite geez by far, and although made some concerning profile picture comments, been great fun to play with and supply machetes for RDM sprees.
@ChewKokLong420
14:11 - ShamWow: THANK YOU HUNG CHOW
14:12 - ShamWow: I DID NOT SEE YOU INGAME A LOT BUT WHEN I DID YOU MADE ME LAUGH BECAUSE YOU'RE FUNNY
@MoronPipllyd - You've also been a very supportive staff member, and I want to help you for all the support when I was initially considering applying. I am ashamed to say that I have let that help end in vain.
@Bolli - We haven't really played much but thank you for your work towards the community.
@MattIsMadForCod - Never before have I seen such ridiculous banter; you're the most eccentric guy I know online and have been a great friend!
@DocBerry - As far as my American acquaintances go, you've been the most funny and interesting. We haven't played in a while but hit me up if you want to do some payday or something.
@Samuel Sheppard - We met at ZARP and have had some interactions here and inbetween, I'm glad that you're finally a supervisor because I know that you put in so much time and heart into this. Thanks for being a great friend as well.
@Brandify - Okay Google! We've had some fun times and I want to thank you for your company.
@Mr Zan - Cool guy, met you at another community; we've had our ups and downs but in the end we get on quite well.
@CaptainSpaghetti - Lots of great banter, it's a shame that we had to hate eachother for extensive periods, but we always got over it cheeky man.
@Hazza - I've never ever ever taken you seriously and doubt I ever will but you can often be funny and you've been an alright guy to play with.
@Fredy - You're really the only owner that I ever actually played/talked with, albeit not for the longest times; you're an all-round amazing and hilarious guy. Thanks again for the work you put in to this community.
@Creepis - Just the sausage please. Thanks for legitimately killing my kidneys with laughter and being a cool guy.
@Madda - Had plenty of good times with you and you have always been a good friend.
@Hax - Back when you used to play we did play a bit, and there were some quite fun times. Thanks for being here; get a mic!
@Pusheen - Pretends to... nah I'll leave it here, thanks for being a good friend and having some amazing times both as a cop and civ alike.
@AyJay - I'll word it as I put it on Steam - 'Although your 90% cunt and everyone knows it I want to thank you for being probably the pro-forma for an administrator and generally one of the funniest (and depressing) people on the server.'
@Shaun - We spent a lot of time doing quality RP on the server, some less quality than others and some just totally ridiculous. Thanks for being fun company ^^ (I promise to help next time you get shanked at bazaar)
@LEWIS 088 - You only just rejoined the community recently but we've played a fair bit, it's safe to say you're a very fun guy.
@Ben Lockwood - Again, a great guy to have played with; on point commentary as well. Thanks!
@Venomine - Oh we've had some good times, thank you for being such a funny and all round amazing friend.
@Dante - I don't even know where to begin, and if I do, I don't know where to end. 1v1 green hill zone.
@EVIL - We haven't always been on the same page, but when we have you've been great fun to play with and I hope that you continue to brick the shit out of the ever-inconsistent police force.
@Mikey - Not even sure if I tagged the right guy, but if this is the ex-mod, we used to have lots of fun and I want to thank you for being such an amazing and cool guy.
@Acerius - You've also been an amazing friend, plenty of laughs out of you and always great RP personae.
@YoloMuffin - Back in my early days as a staff member, you were always very supportive of me, thanks for that as well as being a great and banterous person.
@MrLewis - Thanks for all of your company throughout, you're a great guy Lewis and I wish you success with your future. (i'll be back to complain about your voice changer) (and for burgers)
@MrAaron - As above, ever since Lewis introduced you to me and we had that little discussion about SEN I knew that you were going to be hilarious; I wasn't wrong. Ty for all the laughs.
@Blicky - Thanks for being so fun to play with and being such a good staff member.
@John Daymon - Thanks for the fun times, it's been good to play with you and I hope the law career works out for you.
@JustFedorable - Okay, scratch anything about anyone else being funny (except Tom and Dante), you have literally killed me at times with the laughs we've had.
@ShamWow - Thanks for being Hung Chow and the most eccentric and interesting player to have ever existed on the internet.
@Stomper - You were also a very supportive staff member, it's a shame the way it had to end. We had some great RP and banter, and I think that it's safe to say we've never really been on the wrong side of eachother.
@Billy - Once again, a very supportive friend and Santos theorist. Thank you for all the laughs; let me know when you need a machete or a lift across the intersection.
@Bajar @D3V - I'll combine you since you're like identical - thanks for all the fun with both Crafting+ and back in the times of playing with Luke.
@Sdac2 - We haven't really played in a while but I want to thank you for being Boyle, plenty of fun.
@WolfyLuxion - Again, we haven't played in ages but I want to thank you for being an amazing and funny person.
@Alex_:D - You always have the words for something, and those words are always fucking hilarious. Thanks for being around ^^
@HolyShititsDannyD - Always will be my favorite Irish person, thanks for being such an all-round cool guy.
@Mr. Nice - From the start you have always been such an amazingly supportive friend, it's a shame that we don't play anything together anymore.
@Momo - We, again, haven't played in ages, but when we stopped hating eachother I found you to be a really cool and supportive guy. Thanks for the good times.
@Kitty - Added in special color because I've made a horrible mistake by forgetting you. (and you didn't want it to be last). You're such a funny and amazing girl, and it has been so fun to play with you and to run the tournament with you. As is the same for quite a few others here, I hope to continue to play with you! ^^
@Jansonni - I'll be back to stop your harboring of suspects in its tracks. Thanks for being another great person, and such good company when we have played.
@LordTyla - Thank you for all the work that you put into the policing aspect of RP here. I'd have liked to have worked on these things with you more but unfortunately I have never had the time when I had the inspiration to do so. You're a funny guy and I hope you stay in touch; enjoy the police cadets.
@Murtsley - He'll always be known as the 'I invented some shit polymer thing that goes in boxes' man. Honestly though, from the start you have always been a great friend of mine and I want to thank you especially for being so supportive throughout our times here. Also, I want to wish you the best of luck in all of your exams.
@Slayerduck - Thank you for all of your dedication to the community with reports and such, as well as being such an amazing guy to be around.
@Niko - Just wanted to say, it was @Madda that took your drugs in the bazaar shop while you were out on reports and not me. Honestly. Thank you for being so fun, and for your interesting and unique RP.
@arron/faith - Thanks for all the diablo times and etc. - you have been a great friend and we've had plenty of laughs.
@Hayden - I've always seen you as a good player; thanks for all of your support through the times and I hope your future goes as well as you deserve it to.
@Bean Can - Beeeeean Cannnnnnnnn. I'm sorry for banning you. Thank you for the fun times as both cop/civ, and thanks for being otherwise a good friend.
@Jon Godin - I don't have words for you, you leave everyone speechless with your harmonious singing voice. Thanks for all the banter that you have formed!
@Standish - Also a funny guy, we didn't play that much but thanks for the times where we did.
@Loejseren - One of the funniest Abdullahs to have existed, thanks for your time.

If I have missed you, please contact me privately and I will either explain why, or add a mention for you <3

I'll just leave some of my videos of the fun times here...

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Chris, you're a good guy and above everything your tenacity and utter commitment to the community was real.
Thank you for your work Chris, regardless of anything else.

It was fun mate.

M

Reaction score
Just since it wouldn't let me post these on it directly:

Reaction score
>says I'm olroight
>Can't tag me.
you always had the most realistic and noice orgs.
you always accepted me.
when people put me down, you picked me up again.
when I needed a shit, you wiped for me.

you were my other half chris, I will always luv you.
Bye babe, miss you a lot.
omfg ur so biased.

Reaction score
I'd just like to say my photoshop skills are on point. Also crafting + was pretty banterous

Reaction score
Honestly Chris you were a great community who was, for the most part, dedicated to his role of moderator. Good luck in whatever you do mate :)

EDIT: COMMUNITY MEMBER***, NOW YOU CAN CALM THE FUCK DOWN

Deleted member 1235

A PLIP ceremonial re-union is in place to say our goodbyes. I have your facebook now, I will add you to the Tom Hill and Dejan Trandvowfeituiguowgu (Whatever his gay nazi surname is) Ex faggot group on facebook.

On your knees, do it, do it now

Reaction score
Fuck, Chris you are a very biased good moderator and an astonishing supervisor, I wish you luck with your future and all that.

Reaction score
Goodbye chris my darling; Although I hated you as LT for an extended period of time due to your "Luke Person" approach to policing you were a very nice guy ooc shame to see you go friend.

At least now you can go full-time at santos :kappa:

Reaction score
NoooaaOOOAAAH! My favourite failure of a tactics maker :kappa: sad to see you go bud, we indeed had some fun times together as you said, I'll miss you ;-;

Reactions: M
Reaction score
My personal favorite
Shame to see you go, Chris! Thank you for the time we've spent together with everyone else here in this community and having the amazing idea of bungee jumping at the highway bridge :laughcry:

Cya l8er sk8er :trande:

Reaction score
Bye, Chris.

btw what's the name of the scottish song u posted a while ago.

Reactions: M
Reaction score
Back to annoying @Luke when he comes on per..... nevermind rip.

You are a great guy Chris, we didn't really talk that much. I wish you the best.

xjuSrC7.jpg