Staff Resignation - An Amazing Year

Reaction score
Didn't get to deal with you much when you were staff but when I did you were always so respectful. Your a good dude and I hope to see you around on PD also thanks for the words of advice that one night where we watched Dank plummet. It helped push me in the PD where I now hold the rank of CPL. I appreciate it a lot :)

Reaction score
hey acer you are so nice to everyone and so nice to talk whit i really love how you do the things on your own way i hope you dont quit perp becus if you do i would miss you. And i love that you are so positive and helping peoppel and are sweet to peoppel. thank you for not banning me and giving me changses and Bilive in peoeppel.

Reaction score
Thank You for your professional work in stopping the rule breakers of the server your service on the staff team will never ever be forgotten

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks for everything Acer! We havent really gotten to know eachother. But you always helped me when I needed and I appreciate that. Sad to see you resign, you were an extremely good staff member :)

Reaction score
You were truly a real one in the staff team. Thanks for listening to me while no one else did. :)

Reaction score
I have held others to a high standard regarding that and it is only fair that I honour the same expectations for myself.

So glad that meeting happened, not sure where the staff team would be if it didn't

One of the best the staff had, hope you are good my bro and if you ever need to speak about shit Im always here