Standish' enforcer app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Ben Standish

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:53827569

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: I believe I should be enforcer as I have sufficient rule knowledge. I have been playing PerpHeads for a considerable amount of time, and have acquired over 1 month game time. This role will allow me to give something back to the community.

I have had various encounters with rule breakers, and I've been unable to do something as I have no power over the person. I believe that newer players need to be educated on the rules. As I myself received punishments for rules I didn't understand enough, because of this I would break these again.

I have enforced various situations, but the player either didn't listen to me or just disconnected. I believe that if I had the role of enforcer, I would be able to educate the player on what they're doing, and punish/warn them accordingly.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I have been a moderator on a friends TTT server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Very.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I understand I have accumulated a significant amount of warnings. When I first started playing I had no experience with roleplaying servers and I was under the impression it was similar to that of GTA. I believe the last warning I received was over 5 months ago. I have since polished up my knowledge of the rules to an extent I believe I can enforce them with a good judgement of the situation.

I have even done a few reports for various staff members, one that comes to mind is Chrissy.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Skype - Bensg1337.

• You need to have at least one week of game time played.
    • No VAC bans on record, else you are very unlikely to get accepted.
    • No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban)
    • Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules.
    • Must have access to and must use a microphone.
    • You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server.
      • I meet all of the requirements.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support - Standish is a great guy that knows the rules to an extent where he can Enforce them well, i feel he is very mature and that he can easily take on the Job as an Enforcer. Best of luck!

Deleted member 5920

You part of the community for so long and I have never had any problems +Support.

Reaction score
You do have like 8 warnings on record, the most recent being from a month ago, and it looks like you got 3 warnings in 1 day? Also I don't think I've seen you much on Teamspeak, so I really don't know what kind of person you are. I will say that I do remember you from when I was an admin, as someone who was kind of aggressive / trigger happy.

Be more active on TS, otherwise I can't give my support because I don't really know you that well.

Reaction score
+Support. I've seen you do alot of stuff. Overall you're friendly and kind. Being funny is a part of this game too. Definitely the spirit people could use more often.

Reaction score
+ Support. Really friendly guy and very helpful. Always happy to answer any questions.

Reaction score
+Support

Standish defiantly deserves enforcer, he has great knowledge of the rules and is friendly to everyone, he is enforcer material!

Reaction score
+Support
This man is extremely kind and knows the rules very well due to his long time on the server.

I can also state that Standish has no life so I'm sure he will be on the server almost everyday and that he would be on the server at least 14h a day, average.

I've also + Supported this man due to the fact that he has not verbally abused me in at least 4 days, he also told me exactly where he lives, and what times he is at college, so it shows he is an extremely upfront individual and not a massive jeb.

He also vouched for the Hung Chow Approved Shirt 2019.

c3X2kFg.png

Reaction score
+support

Active

Helpful towards staff members

Active on team speak

Knows rules

I played with Standish for a long time during my time as a Moderator and I never seen him break a rule.
, The last time he broke a rule was around 8 month ago. He is a great applicant for this position bringing passion and intelligence to the staff team.

Ayjay

Reaction score
In all of my time of been here, I've always wondered why Standish has not got Enforcer before. Such a nice guy and knows the rules really well.

Easiest +support I've given.

Ash

Reaction score
Neutral +/-, I believe you are capable of the job, however it's just the warnings what hold you back a bit. One more thing, try to get involved in more admin sits and try to tell people what they have done wrong.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I acually thought he already were enforcer, When i was new, :p BUt yeah i acually also wonder why da fuck hes not a enforcer? Also active, On the server, I cant tell if teamspeak since i dont have ts, Also goodluck with your app. Support from this crow.

Chicken.jpg

Positive : Although your a bit trigger happy you deserve this role and should have this rank, I've got plenty of warnings but its not like i have improved it seems you don't break any rules when i'm there but to others it may be different. Best of luck!

Roj

Reaction score
+support, Good guy, sexy rp

OFFERING IG MONEY TEH MINGE (jk)

Status
Not open for further replies.