Standish' very late Hi

Reaction score
Well, I never really made one of these due to the fact I tend to only say something if it's needed, infact I normally just read the forums, I post if I feel strongly about something.
Anyway, I ended up making my forum account about 3-6 months after I started playing, and at that time I was still kind of a minge.

The majority of my day is spent on PerpHeads. (Summer holidays fam) Or playing CS.
I was bored and felt the need to finally come out of my shell and say hi, so yeah, hi.
-Standish

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Standish!

As you know we have had our differences both IC and a bit in the OOC-chat, during the Hitmen-Belinsky war.
Well I'm not that bad of a person OOC and I'm sure neither are you, hope to see you on the Team Speak so we can talk some day.

Reaction score
Alabin Lundmark said:
Hi Standish!

As you know we have had our differences both IC and a bit in the OOC-chat, during the Hitmen-Belinsky war.
Well I'm not that bad of a person OOC and I'm sure neither are you, hope to see you on the Team Speak so we can talk some day.
Will do!

Reaction score
Alabin Lundmark said:
Hi Standish!

I agree Alabin. To be honest I hated you IC, but we have some good conversations OOC, lol.

Reaction score
Weird clothes guy, hey! Thanks for introducing yourself.

Reaction score
Alabin Lundmark said:
Hi Standish!

Indeed Liam, we have had some good conversations OOC despite our IC history. It's good that we can put the IC history behind us.