Stephen's dev log discussion

Reaction score
Here you can ask questions and comment on the stuff going on in Stephen's dev log. Suggestions are always welcome, but we've pretty much set up the system in a way we like it, so don't expect us to change it too much from now on.

Here's the Dev log: Stephen's log

Reaction score
Any idea on release date? about 3 weeks ago it was 2 weeks possible but just wondering when i can buy a new flashy expensive car everyone will want to steal so i can shoot them.

Reaction score
I will say that the stun efect by the nightstick will be very good if a person resisting arrest you can folow her and slep her onec in this time you can hancaff the person. Thats good for the Rp.

Reaction score
Mr. Smile said:
Can you remove snow fall for now and replaces it with rain fall?
I know but it looks like a small paper shreds. Rain looks much better than snow and even has raining sound.

Reaction score
Mr. Smile said:
Can you remove snow fall for now and replaces it with rain fall?
Snow doesn't really have a sound. Stephen told me he'd do something about the lag caused by snow. He found the issue with it, he says.

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Will car indicators be added in the next update or is that planned for a later date?
No, car indicators will not be added for this update, that will take me a long time to set up each car both new and existing as none of them have that behavior at this time. Because even if we figure 1 minute per vehicle (not at all likely) there are over 100 vehicles at this point, so it's nearly 2 hours of work just at this speed. So that will have to be reserved for an update all of its own.

Hax

Reaction score
Alright let's do this.

Will the update contain only visually car customation?

Can you lower or raise your vehicle?

Is it possible to paint the interior?

Will it be possible to change the fov in 3rd person view?

Reaction score
SenlinGames said:
Will car indicators be added in the next update or is that planned for a later date?
In my opinion, it's important enough to have it's own update. Let's just hope that it comes as soon as possible. Godspeed Stephen!

Reaction score
Hax said:
Alright let's do this.

1. We will introduce car performance upgrades later I believe, Stephen knows more about this than I do.
2. Lower or raise vehicle? If you're talking about hydraulics then no.
3. Painting the interior is possible, but we're not going to implement it, according to Stephen.
4. Not sure why you'd want to change your 3rd person FOV.

Reaction score
Have any decisions been made about rough prices of the new cars and whether they will be VIP only or not?

Reaction score
It was said that the seats were fixed or something in the blog, does it mean that i finally don't sit in the ''child position'' with my legs hanging trough the bottom side of the car and making me unable to see the road correctly as the driver does as a passenger?

Reaction score
Hax said:
Alright let's do this.

He means the ride height.