Stock trading,...

Reaction score
I’m really interested in trading etc. But I would like to know how you guys made your first step. Since I don’t really know where to start.

Have you ever invested in something?
How did you get started?

Deleted member 5577

Wait until the peak of the coronavirus outbreak stocks will be quite low most likely and you can buy low wait for them to rise when it blows over and sell high, just hope the company doesn’t go bust

Reaction score
That’s what I’m asking really, most people get some knowledge first. But how do you study it, is it best to go to school, do you follow online courses etc. I think daytrading is kinda hard to get in to. How can you know how the stocks are going to increase in 1 day?

Reaction score
@Harley

The best thing would be to start reading about stock trading, it's obviously something that a lot of people want to get into and a lot of people are doing.

Have this link;
https://thetokenist.io/stock-trading-guide/ I haven't read this article myself but it's simply a trading 101.

Daytrading is hard and requires you to have quite a lot of money to start off with, daytrading is a lot of speculation and trying to read the next step of the stock, candlesticks are a great way to do this. What's hard with daytrading aswell is the fact that it requires you to spend so much time doing it.

Swingtrading is a light version of daytrading and is often the same but dragged out from days to a couple of weeks.

Take any free courses you can online and watch videos online, when you feel you're ready go on a demo account and see if you're actually ready, do it for one or two months.

Be ready to invest in some companies for a longer time, I recently sold all my stocks that I had in a real estate company which I had since 8th of July, went up by 130%.

My best advice is; If you're going to invest, you have to afford to lose it all.

Reaction score
I think you should do everything you can, research irl, in books. Online, hear suggestions and recommendations and advices from others etc.

Reaction score
Are you interested in investing into a company or forex (foreign exchange)? I don't really know much about company stocks (basics) but know much more about forex.

Reaction score
That's the biggest misconception I've ever heard. You obviously need to study stocks so that I agree too but you Don't need a lot of money, $10k is a Fantastic start

Ayjay

Reaction score
I don't know a single thing about trading but I do know the most important step of being successful in life and your career in general:

Don't ask little spastic dribble lords on the forums about anything remotely complex or important, you get wikipedia extracts from @John Daymon acting like he knows what he's talking about. I'm sure the internet is plentiful with actual resources in whatever topic you desire to learn, but you're really in the wrong place if you want accurate and lasting information.