Strobez's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Strobez

IN-GAME NAME: Eoin Yrokutakaro

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:97845870

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: If some people dont know me well im Eoin or as people call me E - ON xD,
I want to be Enforcer because i believe im ready for it i have been in the community now since May, I believe my RP is Very Good i am calm and can handle all situations while listening to both sides of storys or even if it just someone who need help in OOC. I will deal with all reports as long as i am not In a RP situation I know all Rules and Laws which means i will only have to look at the odd rule there and then. I am very friendly in the server NEVER rude upon members or new people or admins i am very polite and i always report rule breakers as i feel they ruin RP alot, I could help this community not just by banning/warning i will help keep it clean and make sure everyone is having fun even if they just need me to check there base. I am quite active on Forums giving everyone my oppinion and seeing if anyone needs help as quite alot of people have helped through my experience i would love to help this Community out even more. I know most Staff is a Rank in the Police Force but for me i really dont care about that for me i care about roleplaying and making sure its done proffesionally. Thank you for reading this,
Strobez or Eoin :)

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes i am active on teamspeak but usually have no-one to speak to other than Thomas or Odd time in General Channel's.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Well done with your community it gets bigger and bigger every day soon we will be the biggest Garrys Mod Community Ever! Thank you for the awesome content ALL the staff And mostly to Fredy and Stephen Than you!
My bans both Web Bans

https://perpheads.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Strobez&advType=name

My warnings

15pj04w.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
"Here since may" ... Have 7 warnings , i dont want to put you down but you need some work ...
Being in the community from may is not enough , you need to be active on thr server almost everday ... Be active in help chat and more and more

Reaction score
-Support . On the forumd you are a newbie. Yet to be a staff member you have to be very active on the forums.

You said youre active on forums but if you were , you would be atleast senior.

Also I looked at your posts. You only have 5 ... You have lied in your apps by saying you are active on forums.

Reaction score
Your bans and warnings are quite stupid, not to mention you got 3 warnings in less than a week twice. You still don't meet the requirements until in 3 days, and you aren't very known on the server and doesn't seem you are very active on the forums, correct me if I'm wrong. -EDIT- You literally have 5 threads on the forum, that's nowhere near being active enough.

Reaction score
Look, pal, to me you dont really seem like enforcer material. My first impressions on you were when you tried to mug me when I was an SS, mugged me infront if an NPC, jumped off the roof if the office and thus killing yourself when @RogueCarTyres crashed, thus abandoning an admin situation. For now I cant really see you being in the staff team. You are new to the community and you allready have 2 bans. Take the time you have in the forums and make a good impression, because, to me you didnt make a good one. You have too many warnings and bans on record for it to even be considered. At your early days you were quite rude in LOOC and admin sits calling me a Twat and what not. Nothing personal. Im not supporting this enforcer app.

Reaction score
Unfortunately I will not be supporting your application. I don't know who you are and I'm sure people will agree that you are not well known within this community. You've gotten a stupid amount of warnings within a small period of time.
I personally don't believe your enforcer material at the moment. Maybe another time but right now I can't see you as enforcer.

Reaction score
I think you need to work on getting more well known within the community, becoming more active on the forum and judging by your amount of warnings you should look through the rules again. Once you feel like you have achieved these things then I suggest re-doing your application as I think this one is too early.

Addition:
I have seen you around in-game every so often but your activity on the forums in my opinion needs to be increased.

Reaction score
I've only seen you maybe 5 times at max on the server I've never seen you post something or get involved with anything on the forum side . you have a huge amount of warnings and clearly can't follow the rules let alone enforce them so overall I'm going to have to -support this .All I can say you need to become more "Active " On the forums and maybe try to become more well known in the server.

Reaction score
I will not be supporting this application. I am not supporting this application, because of past experience with you. You do not handle situations very well, and you are not very mature.

Improvement Suggestions

• Handle Situations more clearly.
  • Become more Mature.
  • Become more Patient.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Right, it is clear that I am going to -support you for the following reasons;

• Your activity, you don't seem to be enough active (especially on the forums, you are only a newbie. Until you are at least Senior Member, I do not think that you are active enough)
  • Your last warning has been issued in less than one month
  • Your general behavior is not suitable for your position
  • Your application needs to get slightly bit more effort
Feel free to apply again if you get these things away from yourself.
If you have any questions feel free to click on my signature in order to open a conversation with me.

Reaction score
Never heard of you, clear -support from me as look at your warnings, and their dates, you are just not ready for it yet, I am sorry but you should apply once you are known in the community and I don't see any effort from you to get known here as well, you at first need the community to like you, doesn't matter if you're the best staff member in the world.

Reaction score
im gonna be honest no one really knows you.
you need to try to get ur self known on the forums and server, but for the right reasons.
you dont need to rush into this, just wait a few months then apply.
-support

Reaction score
-Support Who the hell are you, Your a newbie with very little activity on the forums i'm sorry but i will not be supporting this application.

M

Reaction score
Declined

You do not meet the requirements:
NYDwqGi.png

Status
Not open for further replies.