suggested change to 3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit: 3.1
b007f15c3d7fae344a35caf62bb5f45c.png

Your version of the rule: To allow uncommon names as long as they are realistic i.e not puns or acronyms such as Ben Dover, or Edna Butt (head in a butt).

Why do you believe this rule should be Edited:
Currently it's disallowed to have an uncommon name as the rule 3.1 clearly states. This means players with names such as Nade Alardin, Jon Goddin, Nassul Winchester, or Oda Olaf would be considered very uncommon therefore violating the rule.

I think the rule is implying that Western names such as John Smith or George McDonald would be considered as a common name.

In my opinion, I think the rule should be editted allowing for names which are uncommon to be allowed, as it would encourage uniqueness to the players of PERP.

Just as long as it's not a celeb or famous name or a joke name like Ben Dover.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Uh, yeah. This just makes everyone the average joe. Some people want to be special. +Support

Reaction score
Some names are allowed by staff member 1, but not allowed by staff member 2. By adding this rule atleast it can give it some clarity on what's allowed and what not since sometimes it's just a fuckfest really.

also allowed shaniqua longdong please, uncommon perfectly fine indonesian name http://forebears.io/surnames/longdong

Status
Not open for further replies.