Event Suggestion [Suggestion] Non-event players vs event players.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Non-event players vs event players.
Suggestion Description:
- Make non-event players immune to event players weapons, especially in gungame.
- Additionally, when non-event players approach an event area, marked by the red border that event players see, a notification stating;
"You are approaching an event area. Gunshots or criminal activity may not be part of roleplay."
should appear as a pop-up on the right side.

- Optionally; make event players that participate in gungame and hunger game events invisible and non-solid to non-event players. Including making gunshots completely silent, making the event unnoticable to normal players.

Basically what I'm trying to say is:
4DcjpMk.png

I've seen TTT servers that do this, and I believe it's possible to have a background deathmatch whilst the real gamemode is playing out in the foreground.

Why should this be added?:
- People in gungame at city hall are sometimes confused with non-event players, and as a result they get killed without even being involved in the event at all. Making this change will stop this from happening.
- Gungame in the suburbs is also prone to this issue.

What negatives could this have?:
- Could cause performance problems on the server?
- Could be inconvenient for events that don't need event participants to run the event. Zombie event for example.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thought the borders was already a thing?
Yes the border exists, but it doesn't alert you to an event if you're not in the event yourself. The border doesn't stop non-event players from entering the event zone and getting gatted.

Last edited: