Server Suggestion [Suggestion] Walking with certain acts.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: [Suggestion] Walking with certain acts.
Suggestion Description: Allow players to walk whilst performing the following acts. Look at "Useful Images" for a list.
Sprinting should be disabled when doing one, and must wait until the end of the act to do another.

Whilst performing an act that would visibly take your hand off your gun, force the player to stop aiming down their sights.
(Wave, agree, disagree, halt, group, forward, beckon, watch, shush and bow)

Stop "shush" and "watch" from lowering your gun from attack stance to passive stance, and instead force us to stop aiming down our sights whilst doing the act.

Allow players to slowly move whilst bowing, compared to normal walking speeds for the rest of the acts.

Why should this be added?:
- It makes perfect sense that players should be able to move whilst using these acts. I can give a thumbs up and walk forward in real life, so it checks out there.

What negatives could this have?:
- Animation incompatibility? (I've tested all acts available with rifles in hand, and they appear fine. I've also tested two acts with pistols, but they appear like they'd work fine too)

Useful Images:
crZKNRi.jpeg

Reaction score
The only downside I can see is that a good number of the animations that lock you in place are base garry's mod animations that affect the whole skeleton, so might need to be remade somehow, though I'd like to see the hand signs redone so they can be used for their intended purpose, which is being stealthy during a raid

Reaction score
The only downside I can see is that a good number of the animations that lock you in place are base garry's mod animations that affect the whole skeleton, so might need to be remade somehow
Fortunately this isn't an issue. The only place this is an issue is where the dance animations come in, but when you study the animation you can quite obviously see why it takes the entire skeleton of the player. This is the reason they are not in this suggestion. That, and I really don't think you should be able to move while dancing as it looks silly.

The ones I suggested work almost flawlessly when moving around.
I'll post a video showing this in a few hours, though as I'll be busy in the meantime.

Last edited: