What are you doing this summer?

Reaction score
This is just a post to see what each member of the community has planned this summer.

I will be doing a summer job while doing activities such as competitive swimming and fun activities like boxing.

PS. Hope everyone has a great summer!

Reaction score
Other than marshalling a couple of events and taking part in officer safety training with police cadets all I have left to do is play perp lmao

Reaction score
I'll be working as handicap-helper the first 2 weeks of July. Beside that I'll prepare myself both physically and mentally for conscription in DEMA (Danish Emergency Management Agency) throughout July - Attend date is August 1st. This will most likely include hikes in nature, running etc.

startUK2.jpg

In the second half of July I'm planning to socialize with friends and family before I leave. Perhaps consume a fair share of alcohol (contradicts my aforementioned statement regarding DEMA-"training"). I'll also spend some time on the PERPHeads-server. Apart from that I'll simply enjoy summer while it lasts.

Reaction score
Be banned from Perpheads :/ *cough* @Chris *cough*

But in a all seriousness, I'll just have to stay at home and find something fun to do and not be able to hang out with friends because of our move.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Got quite a lot planned over the summer, first off I'm going to France with the family for a week then to spain for a Lads holiday, then going to a few festivals.

Beatherder, first day of Creamfields, then to Reading & Leeds fest for the weekend and hopefully I'll get a picture with the almighty lord Kano also a few smaller concerts that aren't really worth mentioning.

Reaction score
working in a medical office taking vitals and blood as well as working on EMRs and chronic care management and assisting with medical procedures.

EDIT:
Spend the first 3 weeks in france in different areas, that is why I was inactive

Reaction score
I'm driving with my class to Hamburg from the 4th to the 6th of July. Then I'm just going to nothing untill the 22nd of July as I will be driving to Berlin with my parents till the 26th. Afterwards I'm going to do jackshit again till vacation's over. Maybe some festivals where I will be going as medic but thats it.

Reaction score
I'll be in England with some students from my school later in July, but after that I wont be doing as much. However, I am planning on getting as many friends over to Berlin so we can go airsofting in the forest. With permission of course!
The forest ranger (Is that the correct word?) gave us permission, as long as we set up signs and that tape thingy.

Reaction score
Lots of iranian relatives and something about Austria and Dana Cup for football.

Reaction score
Chill for three weeks and then go back to work. And that's it, basically.

Reaction score
Play games, Eat, Sleep, Repeat.

No plans this summer. Might aswell level up in Battlefield.