Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Super_
IN-GAME NAME: Jack Morman
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:55675933
2eda4144be.png

INTRODUCTION:
A bit about myself first: My name's Super_ or as many know me on the server and in general as Jack Morman. I've been a member of PERPHeads since early December 2015 alongside @atomic_wizard as we both joined the community at the same time. Since I've joined the community, I have been able to see how PERPHeads has changed and evolved from back then to the present day and it has been a pleasure to be a part of the community; I've met a ton of great people in this community, made friendships with many people, including staff members, and I have also been able to get involved with the community such as joining the Police Department.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

After a few months of being a member of the community, I was inspired by how the staff team are able to perform their duties to ensure the server rules are enforced so the server is enjoyable by everyone and for quite some time, I've been wanting to be a part of the staff team but I knew it would take a lot of time and dedication to learn about the server and the rules, laws, and other important stuff and build a reputation for myself on the server, and after being in the community for around one and a half years, I feel as I have developed myself drastically which has allowed me to demonstrate my knowledge and display some of my characteristics: I am always positive and always willing to help others if they have any queries or concerns, I'm calm and friendly, I'm easily approachable, I listen to both sides of an argument and finally, I alway do my best to . I have also been told by both staff and members that I am a really friendly person with more-or-less no beef or issues with anyone and I've heard from a few people too that I would make a great candidate for Enforcer if I got the position which really boosted my confidence and aspired me to put my best effort in. Now, I believe I have the required skills and knowledge in order to fulfil the position of Enforcer as well as possessing the willingness to help others wherever possible and make a difference in the community.

I am also quite involved with the Police Department as I currently uphold the rank of Lieutenant within the PD after putting many hours and hard work into it to get where I am now. I also do a lot of work related to the PD off-duty as I am a command member of Dispatch, Investigating Officer in Internal Affairs, Police Training Assistant in the Academy and finally, a Tactical Firearms Officer in TFU. Meaning that I have to put a lot of time and dedication into the PD to ensure I can perform my duties to the highest standard that I can. And if I were able to obtain the Enforcer position, it would greatly assist me with performing tasks in Dispatch Command that only be possible with the positions of a staff member.

Overall, PERPHeads has given me lots of opportunities during my time here and I have been able to do lots of things I previously thought I would never be able to accomplish and I want to give back to the community all that it has given me.

USEFUL STUFF
ea7d4d522b8b529dab4d1694e6041917.png

6487379ee0e5a8e305893f9620d3ee46.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Of course! I am on usually every day and usually chilling in the lobby or in one of the Police channels. I'm usually always available for a chat so feel free to poke me if you got any queries, concerns, or just wanna have a chat! I'm more than happy to!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Thank you for taking the time to read through my application for Enforcer! All feedback and criticism are appreciated so if I don't get the position, I know what I can improve on next time!

REQUIREMENTS:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Reaction score
@Super_ is a super member, he is always friendly and approachable, he helps out when he can, calm and friendly. A great lad, all in all, can't see why he wouldn't be a good asset to the staff team.

Reaction score
Where should I start

Super is an excellent police officer and a role model for new players. My experience with him in Academy has been positive all the time, wether it's learning new stuff or continuing his good work.

As a person, I find him very kind and helpful. You can always count on super to be there when he's needed.

I usually don't reply to enforcer applications but super deserves my biggest and greatest support.

Best of luck mate.

Reaction score
+Support
Finally Jack you have made a second Enforcer app.
There is no doubt in my mind that Jack should not be an enforcer, he knows the rules very well to the point that he could enforce them, He is a very kind person and also very helpful. I think Jack is a great candidate and would make a perfect enforcer.
PS: Thanks for the 600k you aint getting it back xD

Reaction score
Thankyou for finally applying. I have not found one person who dislikes Super, he'd be a great staff member. Not much to say, great rule knowledge, friendly as fuck and a top notch g

Reaction score
+Support
Very helpful
Very friendly
Great Law/rule knowlege
No doubt this guy should get enforcer. he a great person as a whole

Reaction score
Easy ߷support very active player with a wide knowledge of the rules, constantly helps out new players in help chat and on the forums, widely liked by all in the community i see no reason as to why Superman should be denied..

Reaction score
+Support Jack is a very intelligent person, he knows the rules and knows all the laws. He has common courtesy. He lets people discuss or say their side of things and the most important thing is that he is a friendly community member.

Reaction score
+support
I believe he has a vast knowledge of all the rules, he is always helping and everyone loves him.
This man deserves it.

Reaction score
Jack is a very good person, he was one of my first friends in perp. He is also very helpful and has a good knowledge of rules and enforcing them. +support

Status
Not open for further replies.